• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kaida and wipe

haah u charloversand wanna exp weekend :) we coming with 25 ppl nice today we got max23 ppl on warzones and we raping u so much and after 3 minuts we finaly ded :) bcse u got like 35 ppl from everywhere sry for inglisz

Weren't you the one who was exping 10hs manually on poi? with 17 ppl ?

it was not possible for us to have 35ppl today, we might have few ppl more, but as Calar wrote, you had way much better position at the beginning and we wouldn't break you, if ur eks won't get pushed.

ok, we are asslickers

but you? man, get a life, you spam this forum all the time and u're making some threads that someone is sneaking you at morning?

lol
Szady shut the fuck up, i'd give anything for a chance at a retarded polish fuck like you. All you faggots do is spam forum about NONSENSe saying senseless shit that isn't even valid, ur botting wz 2/3 with endless wipe FULL ACTIVE all day and ur calling us no lives. I seen your team playing in Aurora you're fucking garbage, only reason u won was because of numbers + lvls. Why don't you stick to ur own KAIDA (DEPO GOROMA) and fight for yourself. Fucking scrubs

aHH YE VEZIV :D 10ppl from wipe botting on WZ3 and 11 ppl from kaida botting wz2 but haha. We had 25ppl max, also u had better position all the time, I had to lead on 2 vents so the delay was massive.
WE WERE PARCELING ALL OF YOUR 400 MAGES IN WARZONE TODAY, LETS GO WAR THIS WEEK AND SEE WHO WINS BRUH. TORONTO DOMINADO 2013 ME AND SALAR SMB SDK UFA SUK TWB .

Hah its not hard to push when u got so many eks and we don't have sio etc... Doesn't matter about WIN, it matters how you fight.

Szady shut the fuck up, i'd give anything for a chance at a retarded polish fuck like you. All you faggots do is spam forum about NONSENSe saying senseless shit that isn't even valid, ur botting wz 2/3 with endless wipe FULL ACTIVE all day and ur calling us no lives. I seen your team playing in Aurora you're fucking garbage, only reason u won was because of numbers + lvls. Why don't you stick to ur own KAIDA (DEPO GOROMA) and fight for yourself. Fucking scrubs

We had lvls on Aurora ? hahaha, never heard such a nonsense.

veziv was begging calar to let you guys exp during the weekend but when he saw that they did take too much lvls while he can't bot, he started to sneak. Is it to much for you, you brainless shit? you will do the same but unfortunetly you were the ones, who were manually hunting on poi with 17ppl.
+
Tell me once more veziv how you don't care about an exp, get couple of prives today how you're scared of coming to wz on ur ek, and recollect the times when ur paladin was always on grims.

Hah its not hard to push when u got so many eks and we don't have sio etc... Doesn't matter about WIN, it matters how you fight.
You fat fuckin whore, shut the fuck up.. Only fight you had this weekend was in warzone so clearly you got no balls even on a game. Enjoy all the charlovers in your team now, good day sir.

WHILE ALL YOU FAT FUCKS ARE TRYING TO THINK OF SOMETHING TO SAY, IM JUST PRESSING CAP LOCKS AND TYPING RANDOM SHIT LIKE THIS AND WATCHING U STRUGGLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH.

really? writing about english while living in english speaking country? damn

really? writing about english while living in english speaking country? damn
HAHA ye cuz english is the world's most spoken language, over 250 million people speaking it. Get used to it, and learn to speak it.

In fact its not "Mandarin" is the most spoken language in the world.

Back