• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kaida and wipe

HAHA ye cuz english is the world's most spoken language, over 250 million people speaking it. Get used to it, and learn to speak it.

I already know how to speak it but when someone from english speaking country talks about it, it does sound pathetic.

Oh Shit ! I'm Prevail and i will cry for a battle because me and my team can't bot warzone and we are sad that's our opponents making lvl so fast... Shit ! Take warmode guys or just let us exp on warzone, then we do not want to fight and we will stop crying on forum !

Omg your stupid posts and threads looking like this...

Haha some fucking kid that wears skinny jeans and a fullcap is insulting me haha. Salar did u know that ur mom is the biggest slut in the world?

I already know how to speak it but when someone from english speaking country talks about it, it does sound pathetic.
Define pathetic then explain it to me how what i wrote was pathetic. Please.

Nice, u cry for battle to us, but u didn't see that veziv is scared all the time.
You cry about it, how many of us are and that we have an "alliance" with kaida?

After this double exp we fight normal with kaida, u brain are rly retarded. Veziv say's on weekend: We don't sneak, we only exp...
10 hours later he start to sneaks because when he saw our levels, he shit himself and that, he must do something with it, but it did not work out anymore.

Next time when u wanna fight please to say your lider wielki veziv, when he do gather time to 20.00,
is that really it was. At 20:10 he says - gather on 21, on 21:00 he says gather on 21:30, he comes out to 15 minutes, go defence and log out.

AND... Gather time when gather time, gain exp and cash.

Good luck & Not good play

Define pathetic then explain it to me how what i wrote was pathetic. Please.

It's the same if I would laugh, when some foreign wouldn't speak fluent Polish. Don't you think that you got no fucking right to write about sb's English, being english speaker?

It's the same if I would laugh, when some foreign wouldn't speak fluent Polish. Don't you think that you got no fucking right to write about sb's English, being english speaker?
When english is your second language and you don't know any of it you got issues. Polish isn't my 2nd language :eek:

I know 6 laguages. English, assyrian, italian, french, arabic, aeromaic

I know 6 laguages. English, assyrian, italian french, arabic, aeromaic

You 'know' what does it mean? you know how to say hi in arabic? because I don't think, you can talk in those 6 languages.

Back