• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

KAIDA BACK ON SHADOWCORES!

Szady

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
we're back!

if u played with me - just PW me about acc :)

we also need some kk's on lunarforce to transfer chars so if some old players have some money - PW :D

f4da0f5216a1.gif

szady ? achtung noob?
I think I remember him but I'm not sure

who is it?

Lunarforce isnt good server, u know it :) Its only forum fight, maybe you have there warmodes without avalanches, noob chars but you fight 2-3 days and later u spam on forum for 1 month to fight 1-2 day again.

On shadowcores I had more nice warmodes than on lunarforce and its all.

Lunarforce isnt good server, u know it :) Its only forum fight, maybe you have there warmodes without avalanches, noob chars but you fight 2-3 days and later u spam on forum for 1 month to fight 1-2 day again.

On shadowcores I had more nice warmodes than on lunarforce and its all.

Thats war between Calar and Veziv.. doesnt mean other teams fight like this. Lunar is the best Server online right now (pvp wise), everyone who says different should quit tibia cause you got no idea what a real pvp server looks like.

its nice what you write, really :D

Navid - u are rly good commander but sometimes u act too much. You're not god in this game, get it. You think that you know everything and if someone doesnt agree with you you start talk bullshits etc

lunar is dead - true info, if u dont agree you are just stupid and its all.

Last edited:
it was funny to see ur action yesterday on cyclopolis vs nuskei, you thought that u are second ziorr navid and tried to catch them 20x on line like ziorr on inferna XD but u're not like ziorr so u failed so fast hehe

u can now start flaming that shadow is fkn boring and we are noobs cause we didnt choose lunar - but we will fight here and u wont on lunar, its the only one true.

Lmao there goes the hater mode, dont hate on what you dont got buddy, im far better then Ziorr dont even compare me with him, im the one who kicked him out of Ots.
Your not realizing that Lunarforce is far a better war server then Shadowcores, thats all i said.
I can start flaming? you need to watch what your writing my friend, you started flaming me right now.
What goes around comes around

I am posting for veziv

Szady on shadow i helping u with my ppl to rape calar after fight against calar u transfered to lunarforce i helping u so much till Selene "rocked my rp " after this shit u make teamup with calar on 2 x exp and u always got 50 + rdy 24/7 we only
loged in leaving pz and its like 30 ppl from calar and u rushing us from everywhere / so stop saying lunarforce is ded bcse u know u getting raped by us always ;D

Back