• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

KAIDA BACK ON SHADOWCORES!

Navid, you said the exact shit to me. Join lunar we can have great fights etc.. etc.. and what did you do? after few days, you said that you got no time so you joined Veziv. Same shit will happen with Szady if he chooses to go to lunarforce and you know it.

Szady check cams.

Lmao there goes the hater mode, dont hate on what you dont got buddy, im far better then Ziorr dont even compare me with him, im the one who kicked him out of Ots.
Your not realizing that Lunarforce is far a better war server then Shadowcores, thats all i said.
I can start flaming? you need to watch what your writing my friend, you started flaming me right now.
What goes around comes around

so he should come to lunar and count on you that you won't stop playing after a week ?

lunar is undoubtedly better than shadow but it already happened once when we've listened to someone, assuring us about great wars on lunar :)

ye, I see. ofc it's better ot.

but where is the point coming there if there's no one to fight with ? now you got your team but i guess they're looking for more 'stabile' teams to fight.

I just got a team of 10 ppl chilling and exping around, killing some random teams wich take pz on us from time to time, Im fighting on shadow mostly, idk why you guys tripping out on me haha gonna stop posting on this forum to much haters

ShaDowcores is very bad, impossible to get good wars on ShaDowcores
1.6k+ of players retarded around you to fuck you in the war
random teams combo we attacking you by the coast.................
shadowcores have 1.6k players 1.4k players are random players..OK OK OK GOGO wars guyssssss

Lunar is kinda dead right now because the only teams which were playing (Veziv and Calar) couldnt get a proper warmode with each other, which doesnt mean other teams are the same.. If Kaida wouldve gone to Lunar, we were 3-4 teams on a by far better balanced server than Shadow..

But as I said, it's all cool.. non pvpers can stay on Shadow.

Back