• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

KAIDA DOMINANDO KKKKKK?

magnus250

Reaction score
SIWEK TRUE INFO
19:01 Beciio Pilny Uczen was killed by Zajebisty Zwolin [Penguins 200 - 173 Kaida].
19:01 Your guild was victorious in the war against Kaida!

where I said on yala no avalanche? lol
Veziv told us if we ava we get kick from team and we didnt ava after you guys started we started the ava but yea if you want ava battle than you have to enjoy veziv rules if not than i can just say sneak mode for both teams till someone can fking learn how to set rules or follow any rules of the both leaders.

Veziv told us if we ava we get kick from team and we didnt ava after you guys started we started the ava but yea if you want ava battle than you have to enjoy veziv rules if not than i can just say sneak mode for both teams till someone can fking learn how to set rules or follow any rules of the both leaders.

respect veziv rules? damn God.
anybody in this game true respect this braindead kid?

hey tards, if you have problem with play with your "rules" so maybe play without rules?

combo leaderek,
ultimate combo ue,
avalancze on de
s2XdN8l.gif
on three,
mc sio etc?

Last edited:
Back