• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

KAIDA DOMINANDO KKKKKK?

or play lunarforce where ava hit 40 ue 150
but for some odd reason kaida dont want to play there :(

what is odd? once we've listened and transfered our asses to lunar we had maybe 5 normal battles, 90% our time was spent on begging veziv to dare to fight, not even mentioning times when szady left and some of us joined calar, you lost everything and didn't wanna fight. that's the truth so why you keep talking about lunar.

/\ Exactly, just face it. Kaida is making dominando on shadowcores.

dont talk with veziv members, they have own world.

on lunarforce they had problem everyday with calar

later with wille / navid

now they have problems with us

they are addicted to this game and they cant see that they are ill, sad but true.

I wont argue here more, I never said I wont use avalanches so sorry but you will have ava/ues battles but now you will get some -2 lvls game cause we can see that u're trying to act too much. See you on expiola.

^^ no1 got problem with u u are retarde shit counting ava and runing from def to def u want me to upload 10 movie from lunar? when all of u getting raped

^^ no1 got problem with u u are retarde shit counting ava and runing from def to def u want me to upload 10 movie from lunar? when all of u getting raped

we didn't even have 10 fights XD upload them.

the fact is, people on lunar played with you because they had to, you care on this game more than you should, you will take your biggest enemy to the team, people who are treating you worse than a dog just to have your wm won.

szady u think some1 crying? becouse u will sneake some1? u always bad player :) i remember when u asslicking me to help u on war against calar ;D

szady u think some1 crying? becouse u will sneake some1? u always bad player :) i remember when u asslicking me to help u on war against calar ;D
VEZIV IS REALLY BAD
images

Veziv has team for few months and i found only few people which you can talk normally , not only spam "OMG AVA OMOVMAOMGOAMGOAMGAOMGAIOEGAMEIGAJOWIGALGA CRY DOMINANDO AHAHAHHA VEZIV MASTER HAHAH PSUHSPOSSOHSPOIDHSOU"

Greetings for Kiraja and Crystall

Back