• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kaida, Maslana/Nuskei no hand team and others

Lokuf if i remember good we maked wm 3 teams my team kaida and calar team and its hmm 70-50 for u maybe but on this times we got like 10 br / per battle

U not remember other actions edron 20 vs 20 when szady azixas and all eks of u get pushed 40 x and u get raped so hard ?

everywhere we raping u

M A S L A N A u are retarded shit every1 laughting so hard if they listening u :) the same shit with nuskei 2 noobs

NO1 KICKED US FROM LUNARFORCE WE LEFTED BECOUSE NO ENEMY TO FIGHT

NIe wiem jak takie scierwo jak Ty dalej gra w ta gierke.
Najpierw probowales cos zdzialac na Beryli przechodzacco 3 dni z teamu do teamu przez 6 miesiecy, a teraz udajesz pro komandera.

Prawda jest taka Veziv ze gownem jestes, byles i bedziesz. Zmien zawod, zamiast w weekendy ruchac staruszki w Niemczech wzialbys sie za porzadna prace.

Pozdrowienia od Baxsa & Friends

Baxs u payed me on thoria /berylia like 20kk payment to hunt goroma ss so shut up im jumping from teams? im 2 x with koyot and 1 time helping xinup /kolba :)

MASLANA WE WILL ACCEPT WARMODE TONIGHT

Lokuf if i remember good we maked wm 3 teams my team kaida and calar team and its hmm 70-50 for u maybe but on this times we got like 10 br / per battle

U not remember other actions edron 20 vs 20 when szady azixas and all eks of u get pushed 40 x and u get raped so hard ?

everywhere we raping u

M A S L A N A u are retarded shit every1 laughting so hard if they listening u :) the same shit with nuskei 2 noobs

NO1 KICKED US FROM LUNARFORCE WE LEFTED BECOUSE NO ENEMY TO FIGHT

Actually I don't, i got no memory for tibia actions'.

Everywhere? we had like 3 or 4 normal fights not including warmode + you were always more, just because of those brazols which you gladly invited before a warmode.

Lunarforce and Shadowcores was always dominated by Wipe Again, now lunarforce is dominated by Xabor's team and shadowcores is dominated by Kaida, veziv you dominated lunarforce when there was 20 ppl online at peak hours.

Last edited:
Kaida dominando? rolf. They only won warmodes thats all ,Towarzysze Broni Domiando Shadowcores

Lunarforce and Shadowcores was always dominated by Wipe Again, now lunarforce is dominated by Xabor's team and shadowcores is dominated by Kaida, veziv you dominated lunarforce when there was 20 ppl online at peak hours.

Gruby ty mozesz dominated swój brzuch jedynie póki nie schudniesz

You won warmodes. OK. But we are killing your people every fucking day..Your "gajs" can't even exp on this ots : )

Ye calar lunarforce dominado by xabor team show me XABOR TEAM let them come ank open :_

Bro fck all u noobs, uk shit bout pvp go wm blah blah, only fight when u guys have enough ppl to hs a 300ek with ssa and might ring no need for skills there, turban gang doesnt need that many ppl to rape nobody and anybody so stfu with ur go wm. fcking char lovers go wm so i loose 0% exp and skills cause i cry much

If rape its destroying wm and sneak botters, turban gang can feel dominando.

Ur a noob that dont know anything, u only say what u hear. Turban gang has raped all these big teams whenever they come after them, only difference is that turban gang fights with much less ppl and this big teams dont come out to fight without 10+ppl and a leader. So stop repeating what u hear cause uk shit. And why are u mad that turban gang sneak, all this big teams also sneak turban gang difference is turban gang is goood big teams are shit

when u dominando lunarforce? when u lost 30 frags and u leave ots for 3 month ?

calar is fucking piece of shit on lunar he win 2x wm difference like a 50/100 frags per year Playing on lunarforce and he masturbation
on shadow I do not remember anything teeth won

so rly calar only what u dominando i.e.
McDonald96250.jpg
nothing more...

true info xd
true, they won only 8 war modes and didnt lose any single...

xd
ye i loss all warmode witch i dont care i have balls and my team no scared fight witch Kaida :) all Team scared fight witch Kaida and Szady only fight witch my ;p

Ur a noob that dont know anything, u only say what u hear. Turban gang has raped all these big teams whenever they come after them, only difference is that turban gang fights with much less ppl and this big teams dont come out to fight without 10+ppl and a leader. So stop repeating what u hear cause uk shit. And why are u mad that turban gang sneak, all this big teams also sneak turban gang difference is turban gang is goood big teams are shit

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Back