• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kaida

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I helped u so much :) and i rly like many of u guys :) / But u got some ppl without brainn :) After u transfer from shadow here I give some cash for many ppl from u team i lending characters to fight : and shits

But U Rocked my character Troll Rushar take all cash and items :) and Take my ip :) U can give my ip for gym its no problem :)

its u choice :>

Veziv

TY KURWO PIERDOLONA PRZESTAN SPAMOWAC TE JEBANE FORUM WSZEDZIE TYLKO TWOJE TEAMATY ROZJEBUNDO

sad but atleast there will be 2 teams to fight and I hope that we will fight team vs team not 2 teams vs team

sell 2 premium scrolls also i want to say that veziv and almost everyone of his team sayin that we are trade ppl noobs etc but when he wanted to snake calar or he needed help he was yelling in our vt that he need us. Man get a life stop snaking ppl till 6am and stop crying about this game like i did yesterday when someone from ur pro friends mwaled me. The truth is its better we will separate now and good luck.

cry more dude its tibia your gonna get hacked its part of the game hahaha

I helped u so much :) and i rly like many of u guys :) / But u got some ppl without brainn :) After u transfer from shadow here I give some cash for many ppl from u team i lending characters to fight : and shits

But U Rocked my character Troll Rushar take all cash and items :) and Take my ip :) U can give my ip for gym its no problem :)

its u choice :>

Veziv

Wait... You are actually whining about them rooking your char, and taking cash, after the fact you gave it out to them?

Well aren't you just bright.

Veziv - I was inactive during this week so I asked few ppl what happened...

'After u transfer from shadow here I give some cash for many ppl from u team i lending characters to fight : and shits'

We didnt get any money from you - only Selene got character and you told him that you can get it back. I think that it was stupid that he rooked it but you shouldnt insult him, you know it.

And lending characters to fight? Eh... Without my people you wont win sometimes with Calar so you should say 'thanks' to Kaida, not Kaida to you.

If someone will give ur IP to Calar I will quit this ot - I wont play with retards who gives our friend's IP.

Even if someone would give me his "ip" I wouldn't do shit, since if I wanted to ping him I could get his ip anytime cuz hes stupid.
And ye u're right he should say "Thank You" but u also should say thank you to him, cuz u wouldn't do shit without his ppl on shadow.

Szady I have nothin to u :) only Selene got character? Lucyfer I give Calka cash :) i give Lokuf 320 ek to exp :) and shits Yesterday on dragons i say Shir to u get in our defence u say no no no and u using "DODGE" after 1 minuts calar come and shot mw 1 sqm place andu got trapped and u saying bullshits about my ppl :)

Szady i got pinged today 2 x but i dont care i arleady changed ip

Calka Lord Azixas Lokuf Sprzedam Siostre Juras < 3 if u need help or smth just msg me ingame

Back