• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kangarews Mapping Thread

Thanks for the uplifting comments Blez and Flaite, appreciate it. +1 Rep for both of you.
No problem, just try and turn what other people are saying into a positive message. And or try to work the problem or situation out with the person or varies of people with a ton-low manner :) But stay on mapping. I want to see you improve. I myself have come a long way from mapping when I first started about a year ago. I still have mapping errors and It something I have to improve on, everyone once in a while gets them. Just last night Demon Eldorath, had a mapping error, and I fixed it.. It was a small ladder misplacement and a few ground errors, but it's not something you can't fix. But the best of luck to you.

Thanks again Blez. Right now, Im working on an ice-like city. I'm trying to take as long as possible on it to make it look good and right now Im laying down the borders.

Thanks again Blez. Right now, Im working on an ice-like city. I'm trying to take as long as possible on it to make it look good and right now Im laying down the borders.
I would try a Frozen Wasteland semi- out of the range of a northern Ice City as you say. But I wouldn't spend too much time on it sense details aren't everything. their an important key but not the main priority. And btw good start :)

Honestly, I don't really have any inspiration or ideas right now. So I don't know what to do. The snow city got deleted because it looked bad.

I didn't delete it on purpose..RME froze. It took me 2 hours to do the borders and get the ground just right, so I'm not going to redo it unfortunetly, I'm not particularly good at snowy environments, I just thought it would be a change since all my maps have been caves, or mountains.

Edit: I honestly, have no ideas for a new piece, so I don't believe I will make anything else tonight unless I get some random inspiration.. I actually might delete my older pics and post newer ones because the old ones are crap :p

The latest pictures are not bad! Nice work man. It's pretty cool :eek:

Heres another spawn inside my server. On the 2nd picture don't mind the wood to the north. Credits to my partner.

2q8vton.png

whxny8.png

2zxz9km.png

11llo93.png

Last edited:
Back