• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kangarews Mapping Thread

Oh moss i thought u meant mossy stone.

Raw Pallete ~ Hangables ~ Moss:9415

or

Raw Pallete ~ Others ~ Mossy wall:5557-5560

Still not the thing ur looking for?

I think it needs some work, the room is too squary, i think it should get a little bit rounder (To get the cave feeling) and i think that the skull candle doesnt fit there, normal one wud be better ^^

And u shud delete the grass borders down there, the rest is okay :p

Heres the new one.. dunno if its as squary but it looks better.. I couldn't find the normal candle so I put somthing new in.

2edck6e.jpg

It looks fine I guess but I suck at mapping so let other say so

I don't understand how it could be exciing..being a cave and all. Since when was the last cave you saw that was really exciting

I am bumping with the start of a new idea! A castle. It's obviously not finished.. spent 5 minutes on it so..comment on ideas/suggestions!

28c0akg.png

Define castle.
What does a castle have?

Read. This CASTLE has a good description of what a castle consists of. Unfortunately it's in dutch, I suggest translating them with google or w/e.

I dont like the northern part, i think the whole thing shud be one big room.

U shud finish the first floor be4 thinking about the second one lol

So I have news.. I smashed my hand in a door and I can't really map right now since the hand I smashed was my dominant hand and yeah it's kinda screwed up right now. So I won't be able to map for a bit but I can try it left handed..Sorry guys

Last edited:
@up that sucks dude, but keep up the work after, ur mapping is good.

Back