• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Karate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to karate like 2 weeks. We did nothing and already got new colored bands. So it was bullshit and I quit.

Henkieman said:
Somewone doing on karate? i do i got the yellow band:p
my friend have black he is 19 years :p
i want to karate in the summer :)

I'd did karate when I was younger but now I rather to keep training my musculature..

I doubt that a black band on karate pwns anyone with a good musculature..

Jester said:

You shouldn't underestimate black band Jester.

Cato said:
Jester said:

I know. But not always or in most of cases the black band owns you if you are very strong.

Jester said:
Cato said:
Jester said:

I know. But not always or in most of cases the black band owns you if you are very strong.
If you're skilled in what you are doing I'm sure you can take down most people. Of course a person with no skills, no strength and a black band will be a easy target.

I have never done karate, just some judo.

I took TaeKwanDo classes for 3 years, made it to blue belt, 2 rep tips. I wish i woulda stayed with it, I'd be a blackbelt 5th dan by now.

Edit: To Jester- Technique always beats strength and speed. I reccomend you read a book called, The Tao of Jeet Kune Do. This book was written by Bruce Lee. If you accualy sit down and read it, you will learn a thing or two. But if you are to read it dont misunderstand it because the martial arts arent to be used in a stupid manner, (Didnt mean to be so crude there.) and takes an unorthadox amount of concentration and dedication to master.

I have never tried karate and I don't think I will :p When I was younger I wanted to try taekwando and karate but I played football instead :p I've heard Taekwando and karate ain't that good selfdefence. I think Jeet Kune do, kick boxing and shoot fighting is something you should learn if you want to kick somebodys ass :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back