• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia client 10.98 orange letters

Cardinale

Reaction score
Hi otlanders, someone know how to edit the (color) of the tibia letters?
i want to edit the orange ones and use a bright color like yellow/red/green instead of the orange one

ottlanddd.png

thanks!

If you want to change the colors, I believe it's only possible with a hex editor. You can select the Cip client and change the numerical values or something similar. That way, you can give it a colorful look. Why don't you use Otc? Alternatively, I believe you can also change the color in data/event/player.lua by looking for something like 'LOOK' and checking if there's 'MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR,' which is green. However, you may need to edit the client's hex to change it correctly.

If you want to change the colors, I believe it's only possible with a hex editor. You can select the Cip client and change the numerical values or something similar. That way, you can give it a colorful look. Why don't you use Otc? Alternatively, I believe you can also change the color in data/event/player.lua by looking for something like 'LOOK' and checking if there's 'MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR,' which is green. However, you may need to edit the client's hex to change it correctly.
can someone help me to locate the color strings?

im using tibia client 10.98 with WASD walking and trasnparency enabled, i find this client very easy to edit/carry/install/bug free and stable

can someone help me to locate the color strings?

im using tibia client 10.98 with WASD walking and trasnparency enabled, i find this client very easy to edit/carry/install/bug free and stable

Nothing on CIP Client is easy to use
Just switch to OTCv8 :D
You will just waste your time with CIP Client tbh

someone know how to edit the (color) of the tibia letters?
The only way to customize the Tibia client is by editing it through a Hex Editor.

For this purpose, you can use XVI32:

1 - Open XVI32, click on File/Open... and select the Tibia executable.

2 - Press CTRL + F, select Text String, and enter what you want to edit (Example: #a85e32) this color is orange, but I'm not exactly sure, you should check online to confirm. If there is no 'hex color' inside the client, then you should look for a function, I believe it's 'TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1 = TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY TALKTYPE_ORANGE_2 = TALKTYPE_MONSTER_YELL' but I'm not sure which one is correct.

3 - When you find it, you need to replace the letters (Example: #32a83e or the function mentioned above), to delete some numbers you should press the spacebar, or change the value on the left side of the Hexadecimal table to 00.

Be cautious:

You must not delete ANYTHING, absolutely NOTHING. If you press backspace and delete any character, it will cause issues, and the client won't open anymore!

You can only replace the letters; you can't increase the size, just as you can't delete because you can't increase it either.

I recommend that you should use Otclient; it's the SOLUTION! Much better than the Cip client.

Last edited:
Back