• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Karate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never did Karate all though I did do other things... Such as Shooting and so on..

Did you become more flexible or like stronger with karate when you had the red belt? Did it help your selfdefence?

Person with good musculature breaks the head of black band easy.

I'we never going to start train karate. I think it sucks. But, hey! Thats my oponion.

im currently taken shotokan 4th ku going for my 3rd kyu(brown belt 1st) then i got my 2nd and 1st kyu (borwn belt 2 3) and then finally my 1st Dan going to take me like 2 more yrs lol but worth as big as i am i hae the speed lol and POWER lol fun to take

Nice that you're doing karate :) And you're right on your second post. But you tripple post in a small amount of time and that's against the rules :>

no... i dont like the violence :S and i am to weeak xD

Karate isn't as str8 forward as other martial arts are. Karate to me is more like a work out plan and they teach you how and where to apply the technique. Where as jujitsu, taijitsu, and other teach you the techniques and where they are most affective. I know jujitsu quiet well. Before I got into it I got into a fight with a black belt in Karate and I won hands down. He laid an impressive sweep on me but all it did was piss me off and he was done.

karate is great but, jujitsu and taijitsu will provide you with a lot more for fights, or just a simple workout.

Never did karate but i done some tae kwon do, is like karate but u atack with kicks and defend with ur arms i quited but im planning on doing it again

i was 9 years old and in 2 weeks i got to blue band then quit

so lame

I didnt do Karate - I did Tae Kwan Do. And to all its not the same thing. Karate is basic martial arts. Tae Kwan Do has more martial arts involved - Doing more with your fists and legs. I did Tae Kwan Do and got yellow belt. Then I started to play Baseball so I stopped doing Tae Kwan Do - Now I do nothing :p

Yours,
Lothar99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back