• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Keterna Online 8.11 24/7 Dedicated

freeitensplx

Reaction score
loogozq6.png

Hello from Keterna!

Keterna online is hiring one or multiple very skilled scripters. We need scripters who can script NPC's well in TFS, which is the last item on our agenda for full release. I welcome all applicants to MSN me at [email protected], or, preferably, post an application on the GameMaster board of our forums http://keterna.no-ip.org/forum/index.php

About the server:

The server is an 8.11 RPG with a staged multiplier ranging from 9x to 3x. As soon as we are out of our beta stage, we are purchasing a dedicated server to host the game on. It is currently hosted 24/7 on my PC, but the dedicated server will give us better uptime and less lag.

In the meantime, you are welcome to create an account at keterna.no-ip.org, and join the game and play!!

The hiring process

Hiring will consist of two interviews, once by myself and a second time by my Assistant Producer, Andrew. If we decide we would like to have you on the staff, we will tell you. We DO NOT give "auto-GM's" for staff members. If you expect to be a GM do not apply. Apply if you are in this to be part of something and have fun. our GM's are people we have grown to trust well, not just people who can script or map.

Thank you for the consideration,

John
Keterna Online Producer.

hi everybody maybe some brother`s know who am I =P only i wanna say common register and have fun is the best server for me =D...!!!!!

It looks good but what will de scripter get for his work? You say not gm, you need to earn that. Thats ok but some other advantages ingame or something?

edit: Your site doesn't work by me.

Back