• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Khalin: The New Era

looks nice , i want to see this shit in-game :)

Hi guys, the Khalin Team presents the Test Server lasting 1 to 3 days(It's not decided yet).According to the informations of my advisor our project can make a test server.So let's give the necessary information:

PznkuP.gif

Date:15/06/
Start time:00:00 PT/Brazilian time.
Duration time: [Between 1-3 days] - Not decided yet.
Current participants: [Blacknine],[Wesleyt10],[BrunoSantos],[ViniciusMoura],[UlissesJunior],
PznkuP.gif

And once again,welcome to Khalin:The New Era.
Hail Khalin!

TEcLJK.png

uagao.png

Kind Regards,
HeitorSB/Nailo

Last edited:
Same as AundSoul told you alrdy =/
anyways the wooden Borders don't fit the ship for my taste =/

But the first pic looks quiet adorable

Same as AundSoul told you alrdy =/
anyways the wooden Borders don't fit the ship for my taste =/

But the first pic looks quiet adorable

Well,thanks I will fix those "fu**** errors" :d

LOVE YOU EISERNE FESTUNG THE BEST MAPPER ! <3

Should I Finish those shits?

dpEJF8.png

GEHsek.png

bxq_2m.png

I know it isn't finish, it looks preety amazing the only think that I dislike is the rocks in top of the waterfall, but the rest looks amazing imo.

I know it isn't finish, it looks preety amazing the only think that I dislike is the rocks in top of the waterfall, but the rest looks amazing imo.

Ty =)

Well I was making the new city called Nerlam... and this is what happened...

Unfinished but that's it.
7E501H.png

It's great, but I would just remove that so called 'deco~' / rock under the water fountain.
And if noticed correctly, all of your cities have the 'same' style. Why don't you switch styles? would be much better:)

It's great, but I would just remove that so called 'deco~' / rock under the water fountain.
And if noticed correctly, all of your cities have the 'same' style. Why don't you switch styles? would be much better:)

Well, it sometimes it's hard to change my style,but of course I will try.

Please, remove the grass tuffs and stones from the dock, PLEASE. Also I'd remove the light wood in there and make it all dark wood.

Back