• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Khalin: The New Era

Awesome! Well I was working at Izasper Village, and I decided to make this the "beginning of the khalin journeys", so they will start here as a citizen.Let's take a look:

Entrance:
0luW2A.png

Somewhere at Izasper:
LBrGTl.png

Here we come with Rotworms,

By: Yellowhat and Me.
PpykNb.png

RiHMfq.png

See you guys soon at our Beta Test! I might mark the dates soon xD

I don't quite like how the red mountain suddenly turns into the grey mountain for the archways, but I guess it is a suitable substitution for high archways. Other than that it's a nice piece, good borders, not over-complicated, and playable. Perfect for an RPG server, which I suppose is where it's going.

I don't quite like how the red mountain suddenly turns into the grey mountain for the archways, but I guess it is a suitable substitution for high archways. Other than that it's a nice piece, good borders, not over-complicated, and playable. Perfect for an RPG server, which I suppose is where it's going.
Thank you.Ye we tried to do something perfect,but we are humans right? We fail but there is the point :
"Don't be afraid to fail,you can't always win, but don't be afraid to make decisions.You have to believe in something diferent that can happen."
Ty.

Thank you Magnetico.
Anyways,I'm here to present you guys Rugged Mage our new scripter,he is going to do an awesome job with me.
So welcome Rugged Mage,and let's finish this!

I know where I'd be putting a parcel and standing to block the noobs ;D
Yeye, also I didn't make it more wilder cuz this cave has to be that way, to have a lot of traps in-game and bla bla bla... Also, guys, notice !

cTIjJm.png
Date: 1th November
Hour: 14:00 PT/BR Time of Brasilia
Online Time: The test server will last 7 days.
How to create account: Account Manager ; 1/1
Public test server is coming!

6xO0nH.png

Troll cave is done.Guys, just to remember we are going to have a test server the informations you can see right up there /\ !.
Thank you for believing in us.Khalin:The New Era is almost completed.Thank you !!!

Back