• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Khalin: The New Era

heitorsb

Reaction score
The main idea was to create an classic RPG 9.1 server.
We'll probably use low rates (going down from 7x to 5x before reaching level 100) since it gives more of a challenge to gain level and power. Also the map is brand-new, completly projected and created by our developers and was thought specialy for this RPG environment.

Moreover we have feel new features such as Navegation System that pretty much is an new way to travel and hunt using individual boats, as seem in the image.

V3tW9.png

But what does the Navigation System consists?
Well, it depends.
There'll be navigation levels and each one will provide a number of possibilitys.
In order to reach level 1 navigation you'll need 200 pieces of wood, and at this level you'll be able to do the following:
- Land anywhere as long is the main continent.
- Hunt in three small islands (yet to be named)
To reach level 2 navigation you'll need 400 pieces of wood, and at this level you'll be able to:
- All the options from level one plus the possibility to land anywhere and everywhere.
- FIght others players boats.
To reach level 3 (and last) navigation you'll need 500 pieces of wood and at this level you'll have all the privileges of previous levels and an adicional 1000oz capacity to bring back itens and such.
Also there'll be exclusive on board spells (that you can use only when on board, ofc) such as cannon balls. You'll have to buy then though.

Another cool feature we plan to bring with the project concerns the map and his NPC's.
The main continent will have just one big town and another three small villages, and each one of those vilages will be important and various different ways.
First of all not all NPC's will be included in main city, most of then (the important ones such as cheap loot buyer - loot bag itens) will be not placed in the big city and yet in some of the villages. The same goes for blesses.
In orden to enter those villages you'll need to accomplish various missions for the villages leaders. You don't need to choose one vilage to be part on.

Calan Village, extreme north
NPC's Adorini and Tijan, bouth buys armory and weaponry such as chain, plate, brass and other commun thing to loot bag with.
Baveguna Village, northwest
NPC Sandrot, buys creatures itens such as lump of dirt, dragon tails, etc.
Izasper Village, extreme est
NPC's Amorin and Pandrot, bouth sells the only two available blesses.

Winterfell (Main City).

Entrance of Winterfell
8Fe0DP.png

Port of Winterfell
TEcLJK.png

Sewer of Winterfell

7uWhA7.png

Temple of Winterfell
lE6N29.png

Street near Depot of Winterfell
bQ045i.png

Somewhere at Winterfell
xc3EfG.png

Izasper Village.

fcw]F-.png

Forbidden Jungles.

DkcNf.png

bI2T8.png

After The Wall of Protection.

hNTUS.png

xEaxq5.png

9RH0l.png

ZY4du.png

5FS3HKo.png

TLfHmii.png

xu1g0.png

NUI5ks.png

oueCSA.png

Izasper Village - Temple

kOMw0E.png

Last edited:
He is BR, it's normal to make mistakes :p

Nice pics, I wanna see the boat system in action, make a youtube video!

This looks and heard just fantastic! Nice work bro

This looks and heard just fantastic! Nice work bro

Thanks for all coments.
Navegation System, I might explain it and the PVP OnBoard soon.

** THIS IS JUST A TEST MAP I'm showing those pictures just to show the system.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I really like that screenshot!, Sorry that I'm not mapping anymore with you, I'm not into mapping anymore, at least for now.

Let's begin the party of pics =D

Temple of Winterfell - OMG I love this name :l
lE6N29.png

Entrance of the Depot of Winterfell- Soon images of interior.

bQ045i.png

Some street -
GTHV3V.png

More streets..
xc3EfG.png

I didn't state anything about the other waterfalls just those silly little bottom left ones ;D

Back