• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Khalin: The New Era

Khalin, the kingmaker city.
rI2F9N3.png

Btw, I saw that little piece of dirt.

Maybe add some more variety to wooden walls, what you think?

I also third that opinion on wall variety, and also maybe not using so many stained glass windows on the temple?
either way, still clean and fresh! keep it going!

BR : Parabens irmao.
EN : This city has some details and its playable. I do not know what can I say something more.

I'm not sure, but I think I already worked with you on this OT hahaha, I saw the boat picture and I felt something nostalgic, my name is Breno Neto, Spriter, I'm not sure but I think I already worked on this project, LOL!

Nice work!
The legend speak by himself! I miss mapping so much! Hope you all fine and that we can overcome this covid thing. Take care otlanders family!
Post automatically merged:

And I just want to add that many from us here were pioneers on mapping and that’s our legacy together. That is unique! Thank you all ...hopefully we can show once again our skills comrades

Back