• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kharsek first 800 - RL Tibia

Spitzy

127.0.0.1 leet hax0r
Reaction score
10387674_361575070682977_7561552507678880237_n.png

Congrats to this guy! 800 is quite an achievement.

Nice bot u got there :p
For clarification, Kharsek is not me. But i agree, i doubt this guy is legit.
Congratulations to him nontheless, requires quite the stamina to be as dedicated as he probably is. Id get tired like... 600 levels earlier. :p

fake picture? (yes he's lvl 800 now, but I don't think that picture is valid anyway..)
it's no rl tibia at least.....

*too clean room
*earth-walls are totally wrong
*a level 800 elite knight have 3995 mana in full... how did this guy get 4k+?

Few things that really stood out.
The amount of health is ridiculous as fuck. 12,000+?
The amount of mana he has is also ridiculous for a knight. That's the same amount of mana that a level 133 mage has.
The capacity is the craziest thing I've ever seen. The guy is literally a walking lootbag.
And lastly, his magic level is 13, but that's not the craziest thing. It's how much % he's into getting magic level 14.
He's roughly about 10% in and knowing that he got magic level 13 last year (18/11/2013 22:25 You advanced to magic level 13.),
it took him approximately a full year to get 10%.

I've watched Kharsek play Tibia lately, he definitely does not bot, but that doesn't mean he never used one.
It's likely he could have botted when CipSoft was less strict towards them, so maybe up to 500, then manual the rest of the way.
Thing is, Kharsek makes money off Tibia, he has pretty much no reason to be doing anything else in real life, so what would be his reason to bot?

Here's a couple photos of him famously selling 3,400~ ring of the skies to Rashid for 98kk:
dsx24y5.png

R6HfJRr.jpg

Few things that really stood out.
The amount of health is ridiculous as fuck. 12,000+?
The amount of mana he has is also ridiculous for a knight. That's the same amount of mana that a level 133 mage has.
The capacity is the craziest thing I've ever seen. The guy is literally a walking lootbag.
And lastly, his magic level is 13, but that's not the craziest thing. It's how much % he's into getting magic level 14.
He's roughly about 10% in and knowing that he got magic level 13 last year (18/11/2013 22:25 You advanced to magic level 13.),
it took him approximately a full year to get 10%.

I've watched Kharsek play Tibia lately, he definitely does not bot, but that doesn't mean he never used one.
It's likely he could have botted when CipSoft was less strict towards them, so maybe up to 500, then manual the rest of the way.
Thing is, Kharsek makes money off Tibia, he has pretty much no reason to be doing anything else in real life, so what would be his reason to bot?

Here's a couple photos of him famously selling 3,400~ ring of the skies to Rashid for 98kk:
dsx24y5.png

R6HfJRr.jpg

Gosh the day he gets hacked............

fake picture? (yes he's lvl 800 now, but I don't think that picture is valid anyway..)

*too clean room
You can go to tibia.com and search for his name, it's legit.

Also yeah it's not impossible that he is legit since Nini is 725ish and she doesn't use bots either. These people just have a crazy stamina to be able to sit hour in hour out doing the same thing every day.

*too clean room

It's real, if you watch the Tibia cast, the room was cleaned and a demon outside was killed by another player, which results in Kharsek getting 800 in a clean room. This quest is probably as old as 13 years, most places have not been updated with today's style of mapping. Again, you can go there yourself and see, it's the exact same. With the addition of Dawnport, every player gets additional 50 mana, even at level 1. With that and 5 mana for every level, he has 4050, which is correct.

You can go to tibia.com and search for his name, it's legit.

Also yeah it's not impossible that he is legit since Nini is 725ish and she doesn't use bots either. These people just have a crazy stamina to be able to sit hour in hour out doing the same thing every day.

I said he was lvl 800, so that's correct, but you can't validate the picture by looking him up in tibia.com.
It looks like the image was made in a OT..

It's real, if you watch the Tibia cast, the room was cleaned and a demon outside was killed by another player, which results in Kharsek getting 800 in a clean room. This quest is probably as old as 13 years, most places have not been updated with today's style of mapping. Again, you can go there yourself and see, it's the exact same. With the addition of Dawnport, every player gets additional 50 mana, even at level 1. With that and 5 mana for every level, he has 4050, which is correct.
my bad then.. last time I made dhq i real tibia I thought I saw the new updated earth with lava :/

I said he was lvl 800, so that's correct, but you can't validate the picture by looking him up in tibia.com.
It looks like the image was made in a OT..
It was not. He took it when having Tibiacast on.

It was not. He took it when having Tibiacast on.

You found the picture right? that means it can be fake. it's so easy to fake screens.
And I'm not talking about tibia cast looking fake, I'm talking about the area, but I was wrong about that.

at 800lvl mana should be +4000 ( not sure might be more or less)
Hp= 12065 (its right)
And who cares if its fake or not? xD He still got 800lvl :p And i believe he paid tibia owners (clipsoft) or someone so they dont ban him alse its not possibole :)

Hp= 12065 (its right)
And who cares if its fake or not? xD He still got 800lvl :p And i believe he paid tibia owners (clipsoft) or someone so they dont ban him alse its not possibole :)
Or he just doesn't bot.. :p

god ur retarded. its not fake now shut up about it, go back to making garbage tier OTs
Why am I retarded for saying it could be a fake picture? I'm not saying it never happened or anything, and I did say I was wrong about the area.
But it still doesn't mean it's impossible to fake that screenshot.....
And if you think it's completely impossible to fake a screenshot, of a high-lvl in tibia that you know advanced to a new level. then gosh you're a retard.
But maybe you already are for only seeing the things you think I wrote, instead to check out what I actually said in the entire thread.

*I was WRONG about the god damn screen, said 500 years ago.
*I don't think the screen is fake anymore, But I SAID it's EASY to FAKE.

Go to a damn reading class or something before calling people retard.

Hp= 12065 (its right)
Like I said, mana of a level 800 EK is 3995.
Calculate itself if you want.

Hp= 12065 (its right)
Why am I retarded for saying it could be a fake picture? I'm not saying it never happened or anything, and I did say I was wrong about the area.
But it still doesn't mean it's impossible to fake that screenshot.....
And if you think it's completely impossible to fake a screenshot, of a high-lvl in tibia that you know advanced to a new level. then gosh you're a retard.
But maybe you already are for only seeing the things you think I wrote, instead to check out what I actually said in the entire thread.

*I was WRONG about the god damn screen, said 500 years ago.
*I don't think the screen is fake anymore, But I SAID it's EASY to FAKE.

Go to a damn reading class or something before calling people retard.

Like I said, mana of a level 800 EK is 3995.
Calculate itself if you want.

With the addition of Dawnport, every player gets additional 50 mana, even at level 1. With that and 5 mana for every level, he has 4050, which is correct.

Back