• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kharsek first 800 - RL Tibia

Yeah, i wonder how long that'll take though?
A few years?

Possible, depending on whether CipSoft adds any new high level content and other addition vouchers + double EXP week.
According to Tibia-Stats (Kharsek), he made approximately 450,000,000 experience in this month.

He needs another 8,000,000,000 experience to get 999. He'll need another 20 months making 450,000,000 experience each month, consistently.
If he gets 250,000,000 experience per month, it'll take him around 32 months, which is almost 3 years.

Yeah, i wonder how long that'll take though?
A few years?

Right now I think that door is nothing but decco, as many of Tibia's "weirdness" are.
The door existed in 7.7 tibia, but the tp leads nowhere, and no actions attached to it.

With some luck, CipSoft maybe forget the door and tp, and it come out as a bugged tp xD
Just for fun :D

Right now I think that door is nothing but decco, as many of Tibia's "weirdness" are.
The door existed in 7.7 tibia, but the tp leads nowhere, and no actions attached to it.

With some luck, CipSoft maybe forget the door and tp, and it come out as a bugged tp xD
Just for fun :D

I could understand many years ago when they added Tiquanda that no one was ever going to reach 999, thus its intention were originally being a gag, but now I can see them collectively freaking out that something must be made now as Kharsek is very close. :D

I could understand many years ago when they added Tiquanda that no one was ever going to reach 999, thus its intention were originally being a gag, but now I can see them collectively freaking out that something must be made now as Kharsek is very close. :D

CipSoft is good at forgetting things, remember the days when a guy reached level 300 (dragon wielki?) and cipsoft had no idea about it.. and the lvl 300 advance resulted in that world crashed point blank, because it did not have support for level 300 and above :p

But then ofc lately they have been little more smart, and add a few 100's level in advance :)

edit:
if I'm not mistaking, the advance also fucked up the website, I think it was the same day the entire highscore board went crazy and bugged out totally.

Just 199 more levels 'til we find out what's behind that 999 GOE in Banuta. Go go go!
Hahah, it's been dismissed in test servers where it did nothing, but they have a couple of years to change that now.

He is officially the fastest bot in Tibia, gz. ...

Just 199 more levels 'til we find out what's behind that 999 GOE in Banuta. Go go go!
@@reedit my wrong xd
The Banuta Gate of Expertise for level 999 was tested during the 2009 Summer Test Server, and Mastro Daro, the player who walked in to the teleport proved that the teleport is only a sprite, nothing happens if you walk into it. He reached level 999 due to a bug which allowed you to gain absurd amounts of levels on the test server. Therefore it is not possible that Cipsoft deactivated the teleporter on the test server, as they had no idea that this bug existed. The teleport leads nowhere for the moment being, but it might change when people are close to level 999.

@@reedit my wrong xd
The Banuta Gate of Expertise for level 999 was tested during the 2009 Summer Test Server, and Mastro Daro, the player who walked in to the teleport proved that the teleport is only a sprite, nothing happens if you walk into it. He reached level 999 due to a bug which allowed you to gain absurd amounts of levels on the test server. Therefore it is not possible that Cipsoft deactivated the teleporter on the test server, as they had no idea that this bug existed. The teleport leads nowhere for the moment being, but it might change when people are close to level 999.

hardcore POI-looking quest that req a team of lvl 999 would be epic, imagine the disappointment the day the first lvl 999 gets there... and have to wait another few years before someone get close to lvl 999 to help him xD

shit happens :D i say they gonna add exp places here because theres nothing good for lvl like that :D

Quote from tibia.wikia.com: The Banuta Gate of Expertise for level 999 was tested during the 2009 Summer Test Server, and Mastro Daro, the player who walked in to the teleport proved that the teleport is only a sprite, nothing happens if you walk into it. He reached level 999 due to a bug which allowed you to gain absurd amounts of levels on the test server. Therefore it is not possible that Cipsoft deactivated the teleporter on the test server, as they had no idea that this bug existed. The teleport leads nowhere for the moment being, but it might change when people are close to level 999.

Quote from tibia.wikia.com: The Banuta Gate of Expertise for level 999 was tested during the 2009 Summer Test Server, and Mastro Daro, the player who walked in to the teleport proved that the teleport is only a sprite, nothing happens if you walk into it. He reached level 999 due to a bug which allowed you to gain absurd amounts of levels on the test server. Therefore it is not possible that Cipsoft deactivated the teleporter on the test server, as they had no idea that this bug existed. The teleport leads nowhere for the moment being, but it might change when people are close to level 999.

Bit late to the party there...

I'm sure Cipsoft might as well give all known rares to whoever makes it to level 999, that's insta jackpot $$$, blessed shield, magic longsword among others $$$$$$$$$$

Here's a fun fact:
Level 1-800 requires 8,469,559,799 exp
Level 800-999 requires 8,047,639,601 exp

This means that Kharsek needs to gain 1.95x his current exp in order to enter the level 999 door in Banuta which contains an empty tp, #Worth

Back