• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kick command for nabs.

Slippy

Reaction score
Add a kick command to kick those noob chars in battle.
Like kick "name and then he is sent to temple.

Should use soul for not abusing it and should work on people under lvl 100 atleast and only in warmode.

If you want it like real tibia then fuck it, but people just login on their noob char 24/7.
Atleast noobs can't block paths and push ppl.
This is just a suggestion tho.

noobchar problems is easily solved by making arenas for wm guilds, but does however destroy the "real" feeling somewhat

OR,
you could simply make the tile that the noobchar is standing on possible to walk through him as well as mwalls etc?

make also mana hur that gives 500000+ speed bonus and costs 5 orshabal brains

I think the idea of War areas isnt that bad... just make a cities like Yalahar, Edron, Thais and deserts like Ankrahmun/Darashia. Duplicate them on some other place and make it a war area so only people that are actualy in war can enter and no noobs can ruin it :)

Problem solved!!!! Give me price pls!!!! :rolleyes:

PS: Jafabibe for PRESIDENT!!!!!!!

I think the idea of War areas isnt that bad... just make a cities like Yalahar, Edron, Thais and deserts like Ankrahmun/Darashia. Duplicate them on some other place and make it a war area so only people that are actualy in war can enter and no noobs can ruin it :)

Problem solved!!!! Give me price pls!!!! :rolleyes:

PS: Jafabibe for PRESIDENT!!!!!!!

No.

Back