• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kicks

Rolex

Reaction score
ffs im getting really pissed now im hunting and i freeze i close tibia re-open try log in it says "game world is under maintenance" i finally get bk in after 10 mins and im dead! ffs this is pissing me off so bad ive lost about 30k in aols now and loads of lvls and it just happend again got downgraded from 190-186 ffs gm fix this i know u dont care aabout server but this is shit

Don't logout when it freeze, if you did that you can only blame yourself.

lol il die anyway? i cant heal when im froze? and it doesnt go back to normal either
12:54 Rolex Stormrage [186]: gameworld under maintinence
12:54 Rolex Stormrage [186]: 10 mins later i finally get bk on
12:54 Rolex Stormrage [186]: and dead
12:54 Enxorix [277]: Yes me too..
12:54 Enxorix [277]: ye :/

seeeits not just me -.-

i think it's is a save of server so monsters cannot attack u so u won't die -,-

yes, if the monster can attack you. It can be your computer or internet, not the server!

Or a guy pinging the server..
If someone ping the server...mosnters atack..chars get frozen..

But there is no Pingin THe server.. if it was his computer should be ashes now..

I don't think Talaturen will accept some 1 Pinging the server... It's only a server save.. and monsters can't attack you..

Last edited:
Back