• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction Kill Command TFS 0.3.6

Boza

Reaction score
Kill Player command for TFS 0.3.6
All credits go to Cykotitan.

Lua:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
	if param == '' then
		return doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Command param required.")
	end
	local pid = getPlayerByNameWildcard(param)
	if not isPlayer(pid) or (isPlayerGhost(pid) and getPlayerGhostAccess(pid) > getPlayerGhostAccess(cid)) then
		return doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Player " .. param .. " is not currently online.")
	end
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, "You killed " .. param .. "!")
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(pid, MESSAGE_EVENT_ORANGE, "You were killed by an admin!")
	return doCreatureAddHealth(pid, - getCreatureMaxHealth(pid))
end

Don't Forget to add this in data/talkactions/scripts

Code:
<talkaction log="yes" access="5" words="/kill" event="script" value="killplayer.lua"/>

Well in my server gods/cms/gms are not able to attack players, to prevent accidents. It's useful for me, Hope it helps others out too :)

Why should administrators need to attack players? You could change the custom flags for groups to allow them to do little damages, if at all.

Quit flaming man! It's just a script. I'm sure someone out there will like it. Yeah there is most likely a better way to go about damaging a player, or killing a player, but not everyone knows how to go about doing it an advanced way.

This script is quick and easy.

I'm not flaming anything, I'm questioning it's usefulness. I don't see why any admin would want to kill his own players, but yes I'm sure some sucker will think this is cool and use it. Thanks for the release

I'm not flaming anything, I'm questioning it's usefulness. I don't see why any admin would want to kill his own players, but yes I'm sure some sucker will think this is cool and use it. Thanks for the release

Whats ur problem? i bet you use the Script!
Thx for release it will help alot.
Ahh and asking why this script usefull?
Ok iam gonna tell You.
Doo you want Ban ur Players or Just Kill sometimes?
Ye ofc Kill!
So shut up Ghrey.<_<
kthxbye

Whats ur problem? i bet you use the Script!
Thx for release it will help alot.
Ahh and asking why this script usefull?
Ok iam gonna tell You.
Doo you want Ban ur Players or Just Kill sometimes?
Ye ofc Kill!
So shut up Ghrey.<_<
kthxbye

No, I don't use this script actually. To your question, I want to ban them. I've never heard of a popular server where invincible gamemasters kill players. Don't tell me to shut up for asking a question, and try spelling my name right when its right in front of you.

kthxbye is usually reserved for when you made a valid point against the other person, not for an idiotic retarded post.

And how is this useful to any server?

If that was a simple question. I would have worded it more along the lines of.

"Nice script, but I don't understand why it would be useful to a server admin. Could you please explain to me why someone would kill a player appose to just using the ban function or changing flags?"

However you honestly came off like a jerk. Sorry for assuming the worst in you Grehy

No, I don't use this script actually. To your question, I want to ban them. I've never heard of a popular server where invincible gamemasters kill players. Don't tell me to shut up for asking a question, and try spelling my name right when its right in front of you.

kthxbye is usually reserved for when you made a valid point against the other person, not for an idiotic retarded post.

Okk iam sorry, Mr.Professor Grehy did u accept? iam begging.
I can tell shut up every time i want, i dont need too ask You.
And ur dumb comments are worst!
Maybe the post of that guy helped some! Btw i liked it, and like the other one told, if u ban some1 he will leave, if u kill he just get SAD ;)
So its usefull... AND NOW "SHUT UP PLEASE KTHXBYE" ;)

Back