• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

KILL THEM ! (Football/soccer)

GloryAnders

Reaction score
KILL THOSE NOOBLETS LIVERPOOL GUYS! I WANT MY BELOVED MANCHESTER UNITED TO EAT AND KILL LIVERPOOL ! NOOW

PS : The game just started :D Liverpool - MAn united

Doesn't matter what the outcome of this game will be, as Chelsea will bring home the trophy this year. <3

No and f*ck you ok? I hate chelsea, bunch of wankers. United won the trophy 3 times in a row so why souldnt they win it this year?

No and f*ck you ok? I hate chelsea, bunch of wankers. United won the trophy 3 times in a row so why souldnt they win it this year?
There's no need to get personal. Their squad isn't as strong as the past years. Say whatever you want about Ronaldo (I personally dislike his diving, as much as I hate Drogba's diving too), but he is in fact a really good player. Valencia isn't even partly as good as Ronaldo.

Everybody is saying "Valencia will take over Ronaldo" But I always said, What about Nani? So far he havn't done one single bad game the games he played in.

Yeah I like Nani, he's a great player with a lot of potential.

Chelsea all the way into my ass****

Chelsea havn't won anything big in ages :( You still cryin about John Terry the last penalty in Champions League final 07-08?

Chelsea all the way into my ass****

Chelsea havn't won anything big in ages :( You still cryin about John Terry the last penalty in Champions League final 07-08?
Community Shield for the win! Nah but, the FA Cup definitely qualifies as something big in my eyes.

Regardless if your team has won the latter years or not - you should still stick to them, and obviously cheer on them. Through easy times as much as hard times. Might be worth to mention that I have been a Chelsea fan since pre-roman era if that is what is bothering you.

Last edited:
Community Shield for the win!""

How is the Reff? Evra should have a freekick/reff should blow because Ballack did actually give him a elbow ( that thing in the middle of your arm if u know ) in the face and thats a head injury ( A reff must blow immediately )and he didnt so Chelsea got a free spot running on the left side ( Evra's position as a Left deffender ) and they scored 2-1. So you won because the Reff made a big fat misstake

Back