• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

King of the Hill

You started suffering from Delirium and couldn't focus on being the king of the hill.

I am the king of the hill.

I killed all of the Beetles members.

I got the new record on Archery 2000 and you commited suicide. Now I'm the King of the Hill. :)

Maplestory shut down forever, good bye avatar.

I'm the new king of the hill

You died.

I am the king of the hill, and I am immune to everything, I am blind and I am deaf.

i made you stop being inmune to everything and i killed you throwing you a dangerous pizza and cutted your neck with the peperony.

now im the king of the mountain

I just looked at you.

I deleted all of the TFS database and files from the world wide web, all your hours are wasted and you committed suicide.

I made antivirus, sorry.

I am the king of the hill now, I am immune to everything you do, try, think, etc...

I win, eh?

I injected food poisoning into the orange, both you and the orange died (sorry Archez).

I'm the king of the hill

I coated your injection implement with a neurotoxin, you died shortly after injecting the orange and claiming your hill.

I'm the king of the hill.

While being infected, I grabbed your leg and bit it, you become infected.
We both died, but your soul went to hell and mine stayed at the hill :)

I am the king of the hill

My soul beat the devil in a rock n' roll contest and was able to come back to haunt yours. It drove your soul to insanity and imploded, never to be seen again.

I am king of the hill.

Back