• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

King of the Hill

I pulled down your pants, you died by embarrassment
I'm now the king of the hill

And when you pulled his pants down , people saw you staying next to a naked man and holding his pants, you died of embarrassment too..

Now I'm the king of the hill! (H)

[btw , idk if anyone asked , but what if a player of this game is female , how can she be a king? .. queen, eh? :D]

I ate 1000000 beans and I farted and it became a huge earthquake and you fell down and died!

Now I'm the king of the hill!

I stabbed you in the neck with a plastic fork?

Now im king of the hill!

i cut you with a gum wrapper and you bleed to death?

Now Im King of the Hill.:)

I burnt you to death with lit cigarettes!!

Now I'm the King of the Hill!

I loled two times and rotfled three times and you died.
Now I'm the king of the hill!!111

I bought hill replicas for everyone, so everybody still are the king of the (fake) hill, but i hid the original in a secret place, and if I die, nobody will never be able to see the hill again, 'cause it's on another dimension that only I can open and there is absolutely nothing inside that dimension apart from the hill. So I'm the king of the hill, 'cause I have it, but I'm not the king of the hill 'cause I'm not over the hill. But Still I am The king of the hill for fooling each and everyone of u.
(I know it's an old post, but I couldn't resist my self from wining the contest.)

@darkelf
srry babe but im the latest comment on the thread and i won this content farting on your comment
im the king of the hill now!

Back