• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age]Dron'ma

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with lalo, best ive seen you produce chauz, but you went mad heavy on the blossoms in the first pic i think :p great work m8.

what map editor do you use? because i'm not sure which one it is, but ive seen videos online of a map editor that practically makes shit for you, and this doesn't look like that.

well its good

Drunk??

@chauz:

||
\/

asombro.jpg

very nice

this is so beautiful, hardcore mapping keep going and open the server soon so I can play this great map ;)!

Perfect as always :)
I like always look at your works.
10/10

Im so f**king jealous right now! You have an incredible awesome ability that I would say no other mappers have. Your truly the most unique and most awesome mapper that has ever been born and there will be no other one like you (I think lol)! I wish that I was to be blessed with at least a little bit of your unique skills. Keep up your godlike work! Rate: 100000000/10!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back