• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age]Dron'ma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you are very good mapper.
10/10
Can you upload this map to speedyshare and give link?

Hey This mapping is perfect but let me say that i think it's too much of the details .. i feel that the map is Overcrowded :s.. i donnu if that's right but that's what i felt when i saw it

supershady, ur not the only one that thinks that way. I mean u sure are the best mapper( after mmb) haha and it looks beautiful and everything but personally, I wouldnt play it, my eye hurts, it looks so confined.

supershady, ur not the only one that thinks that way. I mean u sure are the best mapper( after mmb) haha and it looks beautiful and everything but personally, I wouldnt play it, my eye hurts, it looks so confined.

Hey LoL .. well you'll see my next map .. i guess it'll be ready tomorrow .. :D you'll see how good i am :p :thumbup:

I really like the mapping style, but don't you think it will be hard at some spots to be 5+ people walking there? It all looks so small, and over-detailed.

I mean, to PK somebody and trap him, would be SO easy.. I think?

The wars wouldn't be fun, nowhere to run! :(

But, I really love it anyways. 10/10

You're the greatest OT-mapper ever born! o_O

I can't believe u even said that..
I wont, can't name them cuz im not too sure who, but i'm 100% sure there are way better mappers than Chauz.
Yes, Chauz is really good, but overspams the same details hoping it will look nice and watnot, but in reality, it just gets annoying, boring and repetitive. Again, grass growing on roofs? Still doesn't make sense.

I can't believe u even said that..
I wont, can't name them cuz im not too sure who, but i'm 100% sure there are way better mappers than Chauz.
Yes, Chauz is really good, but overspams the same details hoping it will look nice and watnot, but in reality, it just gets annoying, boring and repetitive. Again, grass growing on roofs? Still doesn't make sense.

Well, best showoff mapper then? :s

Haha, take it easy.. :p

It's very nice, but seriosly... Trees on the roof? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back