• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] Official Release

Cause they didn't explain to us what they actually do :/, yea they should let us clear them once.
And I don't know about warriors, but mages aren't under powered they hit really hard and from long distances

Mages are just a pain to get trough those first few lvls , because at those lvls u wont hit that hard and you havent got that much mana and those spells (that hit hard) cost a buckload of mana. compare this to an archer who hits as hard or even harder in those low lvls to a mage even without using spells. but at later lvl with some new spells and some more intel mages can hit pretty hard. he also highered the damage from wands so mages are pretty fine now

At lv 10 mage, my max dmg using Ember or Icicle is just 15... Really hard =( and I get owned by almost everything, lol

My experience on the server was quite interesting, played all morning, but I just can't stick with the server in the condition it's in.

Honestly, the server design is plain, and bland. You get spells at level 5, 10, 15, 20, etc, pretty much. Mages get a total of 6 elemental spells (3 spells per ele), 1 strike, 1 beam, 1 aoe. They're nothing special. Only 3 vocations to choose from, and they're nothing special. I feel as though the design aspect of this server is just way too plain, it's really a "square" rpg.

I -really, really, REALLY- enjoyed my hunting experience, but the tasks put out way too little exp, and it was high grind amount of monsters, like, the first task was to kill like 25 bugs or so. That's the first task, by the trolls, you have to kill 45 of them, and they're not even the best source of exp.

All in all, it's a fully custom ot, it just feels empty, doesn't feel like it should even be released yet. The exp rate is pretty slow (highest level char right now is 26) and it's just not that enjoyable of a server outside of spamming Ember and potions as a Mage. I played as an archer to level 9, it's just.. again.. nothing special. Hell, i dont even think dex raises the dmg ethereal arrow does, because if it does, it's a pretty horrible ratio of attribute:dmg increase.

Nice server, needs a lot of work and imagination, and depth. I hope a lot of these issues get addressed soon, because right now it's just way too simple.

TL;DR Suggestions:
1) Give each element a side effect. Fire: Burns Ice: Slows Lightning: Paralyzes Earth: Bleeds
2) Make more equipment. Level 20, 40, 60, etc are WAYYYY too big of a level requirement gap (ESPECIALLY for a server with this kind of exp rate), unless there's eq between the levels that idk about, because this is all I've seen so far in the server.
3) Make more spells, more skills, we don't even have a haste spell.
4) Instead of having to pay for spell upgrades, let them be based off x amount of spell use

I'll separate 5 and 6 because they go together.
5) Your donation prices are fucking insane. Are you batshit crazy or just greedy? Premium Account is $15 USD, are you serious?
5a) Your currency value is 1 KAp (Kingdom Age Point) = 1 BRL or 1 USD. Your RENTED GRAY HORSE is 7 KAp. $7 USD, for a mount. Really.
5b) Tibia's prem is $10 USD. Why is yours more?

6) Donations points should be donation coins.

There's more that bothers me about the game, but these suggestions and my issues I feel are valuable areas that need to be looked at. Thanks for reading.

A few points that bother me:

-You cant make an unique equipment system that forces players into using the same eq for the same level range, and there arent even different effects or whatsoever.

-You cant create an attribute system and force everyone into putting everything into STR, or INT or DEX or not being able to do anything. Hell, does everyone even use luck? Its so useless compared with more damage or health.

-You cant create unique classes that has no substantial difference in gameplay, even the potions you use are the same, after a few levels the only difference is the spell you need to spam.

-You cant force people into hunting stupid monsters for hours to complete tasks and hope to get a better one next, just to find out its also horrible.

-You dont need a huge and well done map if there isnt really any difference from monsters you hunt, you only need to spam potions and spells to kill anything after you reach a certain level.

-You cant make a spell system that has so little spells and dont even differ from each other, just the AoE and the ammount of damage/mana.

Believe me, I have quite an experience on these stuff, and I don't think you are using even 30% of the potential of KA.

A few points that bother me:

-You cant make an unique equipment system that forces players into using the same eq for the same level range, and there arent even different effects or whatsoever.

-You cant create an attribute system and force everyone into putting everything into STR, or INT or DEX or not being able to do anything. Hell, does everyone even use luck? Its so useless compared with more damage or health.

-You cant create unique classes that has no substantial difference in gameplay, even the potions you use are the same, after a few levels the only difference is the spell you need to spam.

-You cant force people into hunting stupid monsters for hours to complete tasks and hope to get a better one next, just to find out its also horrible.

-You dont need a huge and well done map if there isnt really any difference from monsters you hunt, you only need to spam potions and spells to kill anything after you reach a certain level.

-You cant make a spell system that has so little spells and dont even differ from each other, just the AoE and the ammount of damage/mana.

Believe me, I have quite an experience on these stuff, and I don't think you are using even 30% of the potential of KA.

You make extremely valid points, as usual, and that's why I've said the server doesn't even feel like it's even completed.

I sure hope you remove that restriction River ;)

One thing that has bothered me is that there's restrictions on your quest e.g You need to be level 10 for the trolls you kill to be eligible for the quest. I think if you remove the grind itself would ease up a little :p

A few points that bother me (2):

- 1 attribute point per level it's really annoying; I can't make a balanced distribuition: or I put all in Strenght (with a warrior) or I cant hit, or I focus on Defense for tank and I cant get damage on monsters.
* 5 atribute points per level would be better, really better.
- I think that have to be only recommended level to do a quest, not a restriction of level to do.
- I only can change my equips in level 20? Seriously? With warrior I cant even tank 6 bugs in the same time, make more equips.
* one different set 5 out of 5 levels.
- Where is the spells? Only 4 attack's spells for all the gameplay? And don't have a haste spell or something.

D: There's people giving some nice advices, here and in the advertisement thread, we should make a thread with all the suggestions and shit, so they really think about it

A few points that bother me (2):

- 1 attribute point per level it's really annoying; I can't make a balanced distribuition: or I put all in Strenght (with a warrior) or I cant hit, or I focus on Defense for tank and I cant get damage on monsters.
* 5 atribute points per level would be better, really better.
- I think that have to be only recommended level to do a quest, not a restriction of level to do.
- I only can change my equips in level 20? Seriously? With warrior I cant even tank 6 bugs in the same time, make more equips.
* one different set 5 out of 5 levels.
- Where is the spells? Only 4 attack's spells for all the gameplay? And don't have a haste spell or something.

1) That's not how it goes. Level 1-10 is 1 attribute per level, 11-20 is 2 attributes per level, 21-30 is 3 attributes per level, idk beyond that level range. I find this one of the best decisions made by the server developer(s).
2) 5 ability points would be extremely overpowered. Int/Str/Dex/ already increases damage substantially (well-balanced at that), per each point.
3) I agree with the equipment issue~
4) I agree, more skills/spells are needed.

My experience on the server was quite interesting, played all morning, but I just can't stick with the server in the condition it's in.

Honestly, the server design is plain, and bland. You get spells at level 5, 10, 15, 20, etc, pretty much. Mages get a total of 6 elemental spells (3 spells per ele), 1 strike, 1 beam, 1 aoe. They're nothing special. Only 3 vocations to choose from, and they're nothing special. I feel as though the design aspect of this server is just way too plain, it's really a "square" rpg.

I -really, really, REALLY- enjoyed my hunting experience, but the tasks put out way too little exp, and it was high grind amount of monsters, like, the first task was to kill like 25 bugs or so. That's the first task, by the trolls, you have to kill 45 of them, and they're not even the best source of exp.

All in all, it's a fully custom ot, it just feels empty, doesn't feel like it should even be released yet. The exp rate is pretty slow (highest level char right now is 26) and it's just not that enjoyable of a server outside of spamming Ember and potions as a Mage. I played as an archer to level 9, it's just.. again.. nothing special. Hell, i dont even think dex raises the dmg ethereal arrow does, because if it does, it's a pretty horrible ratio of attribute:dmg increase.

Nice server, needs a lot of work and imagination, and depth. I hope a lot of these issues get addressed soon, because right now it's just way too simple.

TL;DR Suggestions:
1) Give each element a side effect. Fire: Burns Ice: Slows Lightning: Paralyzes Earth: Bleeds
2) Make more equipment. Level 20, 40, 60, etc are WAYYYY too big of a level requirement gap (ESPECIALLY for a server with this kind of exp rate), unless there's eq between the levels that idk about, because this is all I've seen so far in the server.
3) Make more spells, more skills, we don't even have a haste spell.
4) Instead of having to pay for spell upgrades, let them be based off x amount of spell use

I'll separate 5 and 6 because they go together.
5) Your donation prices are fucking insane. Are you batshit crazy or just greedy? Premium Account is $15 USD, are you serious?
5a) Your currency value is 1 KAp (Kingdom Age Point) = 1 BRL or 1 USD. Your RENTED GRAY HORSE is 7 KAp. $7 USD, for a mount. Really.
5b) Tibia's prem is $10 USD. Why is yours more?

6) Donations points should be donation coins.

There's more that bothers me about the game, but these suggestions and my issues I feel are valuable areas that need to be looked at. Thanks for reading.

Do you mind if I use some of your suggestions 'n stuff on the proposal thread I have on the offical fourms? I don't know if river checks here or not, but I know he checks my thread here Kingdom Age - Forum .

So3olq5.png

So sorry Avaji, thought you weren't actually afk xD

Make that 4 victims :3

You guys should give this server another chance, it's a great experience when you get level 20+, people just quit too easy.
I know River is working on making things better, the server itself is great and really deserves a good ammount of players.

You guys should give this server another chance, it's a great experience when you get level 20+, people just quit too easy.
I know River is working on making things better, the server itself is great and really deserves a good ammount of players.

I suggested to River to remove the level restricting on Hunting Service quests because currently you end a task about 60% out from a level, grind killing monsters to get like 400 experience or something.
So it should get a bit easier :p

I suggested to River to remove the level restricting on Hunting Service quests because currently you end a task about 60% out from a level, grind killing monsters to get like 400 experience or something.
So it should get a bit easier :p

Yeah, we were talking about that and many other things. There's a few things River need to implement but its great that River is really working on things that we players thinks its for the best. ( Npc Guide and the 'Monster Trash' npc )

I think a lot of work was put into the server but it wasn't refined very well. I'll state a couple large quarrels I have. First and foremost, the exp -> gold -> atmosphere is way off. The exp is really low, which is fine natively, however there isn't an RPG feel. There isn't any interesting quests (so far) only kill xxx amount of monsters. You can buy equipment up to level 40 in the shop.. what?!!?! Also, what's with the stat points? If you want to kill anything at any decent rate you have to pour points only into your damage attribute. Furthermore it still takes forever as a level ten warrior to kill a troll. The spells feel useless. Now all this very well may change at higher levels; but! This isn't that what-if scenario, if you want people to play your server it has to be fun. It seems like the server could of used another month in testing just to kink out all this boring shit. As a avid fan of people who take the time to make their own custom servers I highly recommend you revise the start of the game, try to see it from a players perspective while maybe bending your own ideals. At the rate it's going now the server will die, I garuntee it.

Multiple issues have been addressed and fixed, and stuff is still being worked on

*Exp rate is being changed into stages
*Death loss has been reduced to 7% from 10% and there are now blessings
*There's a guide NPC infront of the depot that answers alot of the common questions
*Hunting services do not have the level restriction, it is more just a recommended level now
*1USD is 4 points now

I really hope everyone takes a second shot at the server, early game is alot quicker now, and the end game looks pretty damn good from what I've seen!

Hello!

I working a lot and have a little time for responses all in all places, but here I am! :D

New news are:

-- Added Guide NPC ([Guide] Gabriel in Erembor)
-- Death Loss now is %7 (was 10% before)
-- Added Blessing NPC (Alice in Erembor) with 5 bless, each one gives -1% of death loss
-- Hunting Services doesn't have level limit anymore
-- Fixed two hunting services areas (Skeletons and Orc Spearmans tasks)
-- PvP arena doesn't makes you lose experience anymore; also you cannot enter with have any bless
-- Houses have no more limit of items in each one tile
-- Experience now have stages:
- 4x for lvl between 1 and 20
- 3x for lvl between 21 and 40
- 2x for lvl between 41 and 50
- 1x for lvl 51 or higher
-- Cleave is now a new spell
-- Wands type changed to "Holy" (was "Death" before)
-- NPC of VIP items (Link in Erembor) can buy your VIP items

Hope you all enjoy! ^_^

Regards,
River.

The spell upgrades could be improved a bit in my opinion. They aren't worth it at all at the moment. [Archer and Mage] haven't tested warrior so far.

Hello Xadrian.

Each monster have an own experiencia not related with tibia real, you know what I mean?
Each monster has been edited, 1 by 1, editing experience of each monster. (All higher than Tibia-RL).

The experience table now is:

- 4x for lvl between 1 and 20
- 3x for lvl between 21 and 40
- 2x for lvl between 41 and 50
- 1x for lvl 51 or higher

This 4x, 3x, 2x and 1x, its the experience from Kingdom Age, not real tibia.

Understood?

Back