• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] Official Release

Hello Xadrian.

Each monster have an own experiencia not related with tibia real, you know what I mean?
Each monster has been edited, 1 by 1, editing experience of each monster. (All higher than Tibia-RL).

The experience table now is:

- 4x for lvl between 1 and 20
- 3x for lvl between 21 and 40
- 2x for lvl between 41 and 50
- 1x for lvl 51 or higher

This 4x, 3x, 2x and 1x, its the experience from Kingdom Age, not real tibia.

Understood?

Yes, I get it, but everything is too boring to me, I was playing on beta when it was a lot higher exp and it gave me more fun than now. Rive noticed about second server, and I'm wondering if it would be higher exp.

Guys, c'mon lets play this server, is truly awesome. All the complains are now fixed and the rates are equilibrated for the system of attributes; u can get lvl 50 in 3 days or less.
Just start to play and give a chance for the server. And theres a lot of news soon for the Kingdom Age.

If you refer to walking diagonal with the arrow keys with the otclient: you can disable that.
If you talk about walking by clicking on the mini map: that's not perfect yes, but not bad either.

Bump;

We have:

- Custom beautiful map, nicely detailed.
- Full of RPG, a lot of hidden places never discovered by anyone.
- Custom experience (we edited all monsters, all have custom experience (all more than Tibia), and then we put some stages starting in 4x and ending in 2x.
- More than 65 quests.
- Misteryous quests with a lot of missions
- Hunting Service auto
- Invite system (invite your friends and gain some premium points)
- Attribute system --> You don’t need to spend your time skilling, when you up level you gain some points that can be spent in your attributes.
- 3 Vocations --> Mage (You can choose 2 elements of 4 avalible), Archer and Warrior
- New sprites (equipment, all outfits, addons)
- Mount System
- Custom Spells working by pressing a button or hotkey
- Custom NPCs
- Custom Client
- PVP Arena
- Environment system
- Emoticons system
T- rain system
…. And much more! …
Here you have the official post at OTLand: [Kingdom Age] Official Release

Preparing for updates:
*New buttons in client
*New system that allow you walking using “WASD” keys.
*New features for premium accounts
*New areas
*If you’re in party using Shared XP you’ll have +50% of experience

And much more!

Please join us! I think that you’ll love it.
If you need help in-game just use Help Channel and contact with gamemasters and Admin

Back