• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age screens! (Post your own)

127424397238.png

127424410647.png
Nice dude! I loved it when I got in my boat. ;D
Where are you in the second screen?
Personally, the rain fucked it all up.
It was great until the rain annoyed the HELL out of me. It was a cool thing to experience at first, but NOT anymore.
The same happened to me. :(

The rains cool till you walk out of town and it stops i was like.. wutt O_O?

I sold a big ruby to a friend for 10k, and realised people buy for 100k xDD

The rains cool till you walk out of town and it stops i was like.. wutt O_O?

I sold a big ruby to a friend for 10k, and realised people buy for 100k xDD

I sell my big ruby in 50k xD and the sapphire rupee in 5k xDDD
Or change in 4 red upgrade diamond :D

I have smith set +2 :wub:

i have 200k :p im buying 1 big ruby rupee if you found the white pearl msg me
and here my screens
11856090.png

--
ka1.png

Last edited:
nice ^^

@at the rain.
Its nice but the way it fucks up your minimap is annoying tbh

A question, you know when people donates for prem, do it become an item you can sell in game like on PO (10 Diamonds)?

A question, you know when people donates for prem, do it become an item you can sell in game like on PO (10 Diamonds)?

Some players sell premium account in 500k or 10 big ruby rupee or 100 red upgrade diamond xDD

@Topic

Some quest:

Draconian Chamber Quest

kadraconian.png

Minotaur Quest

dibujocak.png

Nice screenis, but do u mean prem accs (new accounts) or is it an item?

With premium account, you can ride horse, dragons (to fly) and ride tortoise and in the next update, with p-acc, you can travel to new island. But, the cost of the premium is 10€xmonth (in cip is 7€ xD)

@Javiersin
Dude, you have to help me with some things ingame. :O I'm still real noob. XD

With premium account, you can ride horse, dragons (to fly) and ride tortoise and in the next update, with p-acc, you can travel to new island. But, the cost of the premium is 10€xmonth (in cip is 7€ xD)

Yes I know but I MEAN , IS the Premium Activation an ITem you RIGHT CLICK in Game? or Is it Account Instant Prem like RL tibia?

oky magnetcio just call me :) keru or guntix :)

Loot of dwarf guard:

2x Sapphire Rupee
1x Big ruby rupee
4x Emerald rupee

3x mithrill legs
1x mithrill armor
6x mithrill helmet

Profit only in mithrill set:

Profit in jewels:

Profit:
60k in 1 hour :D

wow cool do you sell the big ruby rupee?
sino vendemelo soy keru

for those ones who know anything bout wiki, and ka help us to make this wiki done :D to help the ka to rise D:
Kingdom Age Wiki

another im took by me for vocations apartment :p
vocations.png

@Niko, it doesn't work as in PO. It's instant transfer; you pay, get points and buy premmy and days count towards acc status.

And premium is 8€.
If players send you, it's pure trust and reliability. You have to trust him, if he's serious he could go 50/50 or first points then money or w/e

Back