• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age screens! (Post your own)

@Niko, it doesn't work as in PO. It's instant transfer; you pay, get points and buy premmy and days count towards acc status.

And premium is 8€.
If players send you, it's pure trust and reliability. You have to trust him, if he's serious he could go 50/50 or first points then money or w/e

Ah ok so its able to "gift donate"? I mean donating to other people, but they need to know my acc and do it thru my acc or they can buy it on other way like "Maplestory Gift"

There has been a break on the server. :blink: I was in the Amazon's Camp and it freezed, I'm trying to relog and I can't, the home page doesen't work either. Anybody knows what happened?
Me aheding to the Amazon's Camp
1553rpt.jpg

I have to kill 25 Amazons and 25 Valkiries ¬¬"

Ah ok so its able to "gift donate"? I mean donating to other people, but they need to know my acc and do it thru my acc or they can buy it on other way like "Maplestory Gift"

Yes, donator can set who goes premmy to, e.g. char name that recieves premium.
I had to do it myself as I fucked up registration on my main account using fake email. So I had to create new account and register it there, then I just used my char name where to get premmy days ^^

@Up
Ajaja, I think I was inside the depot when that fight happened. XD

@Up
Nice dude, I haven't done that mission, I'm killing Ghouls right now. XD

@Sharp
I'm checking your tuto right now, I think I'm on that mission, is it the one where you have to find I don't know what in some kind of chest?

that npc peroxid give you a usles treasure u.u an barrel of 100,000 oz or more dont remember xD ahhaha but its a nice screen :)

Where the hell do I turn off the music >_>!

Holy shit, a gazhabaran kill me in the depot :(
gazp.png

and my loot in D-guard :D

29.1k (and dont sell any jewel xD)

lootts.png

Last edited:
@Up
Whoa! Those items rock! ;D
A Ghazbaran in the depot?! Damn! I think that the Gods are noobs as hell!

@Neon
How the music sound like? :eek:

Back