• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age screens! (Post your own)

dam nice screen Peroxide, ye taff :) np for the money :p, and gz for that lvl :D, im so jelous u.u i cant even play

searching team
Kes,Emerald mp me :)(emerald)
wowhj.png

look in the water fall :p

in kingdom age you can show your stuff to ppl and brag them like this hose
brag.png

!!hail kitchen hail yellow upgrade
yellow.png

03:54 You see 2 yellow upgrade diamonds.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
With this diamond you can upgrade your item with 15% chance of sucess.

Last edited:
\o had my yellow first bish haha. Dude, u need like 4 ppl clicking at once if you don't want to waste time making next one xDDD...will take forever solo! GL @ getting next lol...if the damn script took more than 1 at a time, I'd be happy, but no, 450 diamonds to make single!

GOGOG make next before me!!! lolz, or maybe we both join in and make...just I'm nvr online much anymore...kinda retired!

yes theres going to be a reset thats why i quit :/

another one? cool, it can't get worse
that makes it 3 resets in half a year

another one? cool, it can't get worse
that makes it 3 resets in half a month

fixed for you....

Dumbass staff needs to gimme all server files so I can: remove donations, fix broken quests, and make sure I have a team that's ACTUALLY ONLINE to help players, instead of hiring new tutors every 3 days.

Selling my account for $10 lol

yes theres going to be a reset thats why i quit :/

looks like it's time to retire! f getting 7.4mil exp again..

-.- that's disappointing and pathetic!

Javiersin!! want some help with your project? i have loads of ideas in this strange canadian mind!

Yours,

Kes

@up
ofc :p you will be in but what you can do? mm ideas? mm what about be a story writer :p

fixed for you....

Dumbass staff needs to gimme all server files so I can: remove donations, fix broken quests, and make sure I have a team that's ACTUALLY ONLINE to help players, instead of hiring new tutors every 3 days.

Selling my account for $10 lol

an English!!! ;)

na server die ask for close thread :/, the server will restart, and i quit, this is the 3 time in a month? sux

Back