• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age screens! (Post your own)

@iBlue
Why is the server a fail? -.^? I've been off a while.

This is what happened when I tried to log in... WTF?!
2rxhf6q.jpg

Cause of 3 resets BACK TO BACK, the fact they have more Admins than a server with 300 people has, and the fact they STILL can't maintain order.

It took them almost a week to fix Halls of Krum quest, Chau promised to add the much needed minotaur archers to Mino Camp II, still has yet to do that, most of the admins truly don't do shit, Debugs from MonsterSlayer Clan quest weren't ever fixed, took them like a week to fix a bug where we all duped money majorly xD, still haven't fixed Coby's spawn, took them like a month to add the NPC after Edron, fucked up so many peoples characters doing something where random players now leave rook and don't have the appropriate spells, made knights OP, dragons and dragon lords wayyy too strong, noobs can barely hunt them successfully since they're so broke, JUST TOO MANY THINGS WERE FUCKED UP, and yet they think they deserve even 50 ppl online constantly...ha! Then they go and add reborn potion for $35 USD, a UNLIMITED NO LOSS AMMY for $4 or $6 USD...JUST FUCKING FAIL WRITTEN ALL OVER.

Failing is not unique xD.

Pft, if Mock was more active, I'd try and convince him to run the OT himself, and hire some ACTIVE friends.

kg can get 1k players and more if they mannged more better.

thats true but its fucked up first of all, gms is always with the br's and never helping english players and also if so then why do they make thread in otland/otfans about kingdomages and wants english players to join i really dont understand them

@the owner of this ot.
On your homepage "Buy now your Premmium Account. Click here."
Should be:
Buy now your Premium Account. Click here.

nope, should be:
Code:
Buy your premium account now! [u]Click here[/u]

Back