• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age - Teaser 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will bot in KA i will make 2 accounts 1 to make money in rotworms and another 1 to powergaming and making misisons while 1 char is botting getting cash the other is being manually by me doing missions :D awesome :D imagine that!!!! i will do it my friend is good in bots and he will tell me how to change the virual adress i mean RSA key and adresses thing that you dotn know :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

i will bot in KA i will make 2 accounts 1 to make money in rotworms and another 1 to powergaming and making misisons while 1 char is botting getting cash the other is being manually by me doing missions :D awesome :D imagine that!!!! i will do it my friend is good in bots and he will tell me how to change the virual adress i mean RSA key and adresses thing that you dotn know :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Wow man how hard is it to fix cash .. I made myself 25k~ on 26 lvls as archer .. xD lol fail to bot.. really,,,

i will do it my friend is good in bots and he will tell me how to change the virual adress i mean RSA key and adresses thing that you dotn know

Biggest fail I have ever and EVER seen, honestly I advice you to stop posting

luigi12399 said:
Hi there friend! Well I want to bot there but I dont know how to do it because when I try to open it it says "Incorrect Tibia Version".

Well you said Kingdom Age is running under 8.42 protocol so I donwloaded the NG Bot for 8.42 and when I try to run it it says "Incorrect Tibia Version".

What can I do? Please answer me im not kidding.
I can give you 50k cash for free in Thoria if you say me how to do it. I will pay you first 25k then you say me how, if what you said me works I will give you the rest 25k. 50%-50%

Mate in the Kingdom Age I was kidding but excuse me I was so happy because FCBarcelona won. Well I've nothing more to add.

Hope to see you back soon and take care.
I wish you all the best.
Have a nice night!

rox.

originally posted by greyshade
well not i wont give you bots but i dont know how to bot so i cant tell you because i lied you noob gtfo im a good faker so i can fake you and i will do it tomorrow

lol in private message i recieved this answer can you believe it? Lol rox

You guys got my respect i got totaly facinated ;O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back