• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age - Teaser 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wont.

Fail server

This server will be a great success once everything is done and the server is putted on all otserv lists they will fo'sure have 150+ players. Last test there was a record of 75(?) players online and yet it wasn't publishied on otservlist and other sites, just BR forums and OTLand/OTFans.
This server is amazing and it got so many cool features and you can see that the server has been worked on for a very long time because of the huge map, the sprites and yeah everything is well done.

I agree its a great server.. they just need to get it online.

Get the Mage vocation guy working!

I only saked it if it was, cuz the server looks so nice, and i onlu say what i have heard, lol

I can't register, always says my acc has more than 10 signs LOL

Your account mustn't have more than 12 characters.

I didn't understand what you meant with "signs". If it's about the amount of characters you can use in your account, there's a limit of 12. If it's not, please explain it better so I can help you or maybe fix it.

Regards,
Jotape

Last edited:
dont act like dumbasses ya only want post ofc theres bugs in it u said u heard? is on every damn page + is a beta <_<

Well actually I was just asking you retard and for the owner:I cant open the atributes thing next to where you put set.

Well actually I was just asking you retard and for the owner:I cant open the atributes thing next to where you put set.

Actually, there was a lot of bugs in fact, but we're already working to get EVERYTHING fixed.

It's just a Test Server, and it's the exactly point of doing it. Find bugs and fix it.

Regards,
Jotape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back