• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age - Teaser 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It is not bugged as i am a warrior and completed everything without any help.

so, your telling me that there's not much bugs in the server? Oh what a big joke.
a great example is the agility skill. I guess I could kill a demon on 2 seconds (if I found one) since my attack speed is below 10ms and I hit around 200 all the time with piercing arrows...

That's why it is called "open beta", because there are bugs to fix, and the attribute+spells are imbalanced.

I am just pissed of that the mappers can do hole right.
> you go in, cant move and have to relog to get to temple..

so, your telling me that there's not much bugs in the server? Oh what a big joke.
a great example is the agility skill. I guess I could kill a demon on 2 seconds (if I found one) since my attack speed is below 10ms and I hit around 200 all the time with piercing arrows...

There are millions and trillions of bugs. What he said was "THE WARRIOR NPC IS BUGGED" and i say no its not. And then you start wapping and gapping about that there are bugs in the server :(

Maybe it is now, but when I started everything worked fine..
I just don't understand why they try to fix a working NPC and destroy it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back