• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age - Teaser 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fucking sick, Hell of a good job!

Awesome!

Mock, is there any planned date for opening?

IMO the horses looks really weird and do not really fit into the rest of the "game".
And I also dislike the mapping and the effects, I would probably get dizzy in there as a player, but thats just me.

Make better yourself, oh wait. Thats right, you can't.

He just wrote hes opinion, oh wait. That's right, you can't do that. You can only critise others.

Yep, if you can't make better yourself you shud make constructive critics. Not telling whats bad, but telling how to improve it. How about you using your brain before you go against me next time?
No one cares what other thinks, they care about how to make more people like it and how to improve "bad" stuff.

Yep, if you can't make better yourself you shud make constructive critics. Not telling whats bad, but telling how to improve it. How about you using your brain before you go against me next time?
No one cares what other thinks, they care about how to make more people like it and how to improve "bad" stuff.

Well, you didn't realy say how he could improve hes post.

yaya better go ONT again before i get a gninraw

Oh buhu.
Is this one of those threads where everyone jumps the guy who doesn't go "wow perfect!!1"?
I expressed my opinion, I am NOT required to give constructive criticism NOR be able to do better myself.
That reasoning is stupid as hell IMO and I hate it.

"Yep, if you can't make better yourself you shud make constructive critics."

wow..

Oh buhu.
Is this one of those threads where everyone jumps the guy who doesn't go "wow perfect!!1"?
I expressed my opinion, I am NOT required to give constructive criticism NOR be able to do better myself.
That reasoning is stupid as hell IMO and I hate it.

No I jumped a tard that thinks he is so much better, and instead of telling how to improve stuff, you just said it suck to make the threadowner feel bad. Shame on you, I don't like people like you who just post to make other people feel bad. Please do us all a favour and stick with your otfans, i'm sure they like your kind.

ONT:
Can't wait for a test.

No I jumped a tard that thinks he is so much better, and instead of telling how to improve stuff, you just said it suck to make the threadowner feel bad. Shame on you, I don't like people like you who just post to make other people feel bad. Please do us all a favour and stick with your otfans, i'm sure they like your kind.

ONT:
Can't wait for a test.
Are you fucking kidding me?
I'm expressing my opinion nothing else, I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad.
You on the other hand, you are by calling me a retard.

And here we go again, OTFANS BLA BLA BLA
Yeah, OTFans accept people which are retarded, shame on OTLand who doesn't :(

Don't forget to make normal horses as friendly animals which you can speak to if some weird magician learns you that!

Rofl @ Feloth.
He could also say:
"-I dont like the horse sprite, remove it and it would be better."

But you would still jump on him.
zero sense

Seem's cool, but I think the mapping is over detailed a bit

:D:D Looks really awesome :D Can't wait to test this out! Hope it wont be no fail like Pokemon online with Extreme laggs or some other ot with instant polish-only donations :D Btw, Love the rain effects :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back