• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can nirk, Colex, Jotape, Victor, River, Kakato, Thiagops, Mock or Chau give us some information on this thread about what's happening? What spells are getting weaker, what's getting better? Any change in quests, respawning timer of bosses. And maybe when they believe the server will be up etc etc.

WE NEED INFORMATION!

True, in a way.
Seeming as it is 1x exp.

It sure is 1x, but the ridicilous damage formulas makes it more like 4x.
By the way, I never ever botted on tibia it's just lame.... that picture is edited l00lz man plz dont ban me :/:/

I just wanna know, when will it be online?!

Yeah but they shud give a dam info for the ppl who wonders xD Like if theres much left to do etc

<.< yeh im desprate

Wow. Its more addictive than Tibia. :$

buahahahahahahahaha owned i owned you :) dont cry but im smart not a noob ;)
you are a faker so i got you! ^^ luigi vs gresyahde = 1-0 ;) next time becarefull with me
Ye greyshade you should becarefull since next time he might do something more than revealing that your screenshot is fake

adsasdp.jpg

easy to change :)

Noobs still discussing the changing of a title, which takes less than a brain to complete lol.

Let's talk about the return of the server, fk all u bottuhz!

Sorry for the inconvenience Kingdom age will return Saturday with everything 100%!

Regards,
Victor

Sorry for the inconvenience Kingdom age will return Saturday with everything 100%!

Regards,
Victor

FINALLY.
Some feedback.
Thank you & I hope everything goes well.

Why saturday? Release it tomorrow pl0x

Yes, 2morrow niglet! Well, Sat = better than Sunday. Should release it on Monday when all the kiddies in school so I can get level 30 while everyone is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back