• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't mind a reset, I will be the first one in, hurry to go and kill all the bosses for the items then start with the missions :->

The missions and tasks is just a waste of time

Well if you bot it isn't hard.. -.-

yea please put 6 mc and i gibve you my account then u can bot it you are just lying because u talk about bots but u never botted in kingdom age LIER
hahahaha this noob is not smart

Can nirk, Colex, Jotape, Victor, River, Kakato, Thiagops, Mock or Chau give us some information on this thread about what's happening? What spells are getting weaker, what's getting better? Any change in quests, respawning timer of bosses. And maybe when they believe the server will be up etc etc.

WE NEED INFORMATION!

yes fuck give date br staff noob -.- br has to be -.- brs all nobos xd and their staff is br so staff noob -.-

yea please put 6 mc and i gibve you my account then u can bot it you are just lying because u talk about bots but u never botted in kingdom age LIER
hahahaha this noob is not smart

really hard to change the clients name to tibia then use elfbot 8.42
yea indeed it's so hard
idontbott_711bx.PNG

we can be friends man ;) dont put this name in next release because if i see you botting you are dead and banned xd but i wont do it because you are my new friend tell me how ;)

LOL LUIGI, u r uber pathetic. First you insult him and now "we r best frendz menz, just say hoooooow mejk bot. I no raport u!"

I'm loling irl rofl

we can be friends man ;) dont put this name in next release because if i see you botting you are dead and banned xd but i wont do it because you are my new friend tell me how ;)

Now if I would care that much about this server, I wouldn't be posting my posts regarding botting here, would I?

answer my last question where can i download latest version of elfbot, ng or magebot? k ty if u dont say me how to change the name from kingdom age to tibia you are a faker because your image of bot is fake because if u dont say me how to change it its totally fake so :d

yes its fake :(:(:(:(:(
i just wanted attention please dont hate on me :(:(:(

buahahahahahahahaha owned i owned you :) dont cry but im smart not a noob ;)
you are a faker so i got you! ^^ luigi vs gresyahde = 1-0 ;) next time becarefull with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back