• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but still, it is very bad that no info has been thrown out to the players waiting.

Yea they're acting like TuRtLe. Remember TuRtLe? The owner of PokemonOnline. No news,no information, not online...
It's getting annoying.

Yea they're acting like TuRtLe. Remember TuRtLe? The owner of PokemonOnline. No news,no information, not online...
It's getting annoying.

They are? You get fully support in the group chat and on the br forum...

They don't want to say release date officialy, as it might not happen and everyone would be dissapointed spamming all forums (both here and br one).

So, act like it's still being worked on and when there's release date OFFICIALY (page preferably), then you can celebrate

They are? You get fully support in the group chat and on the br forum...

I mean before PokemonOnline Br went online. I was waiting like 3 months and no news, no information, he didnt get online.

Ah maybe you are a new member of PokemonOnline Br or something because I was waiting POBR since July 2009 and TuRtLe didnt post news, information and so on.
You dont know the pass of PokemonOnline Br so you dont know what Im talking about.
Well Nvm. :)
Regards.

Well, they are adding more features and such, so don't be mad, they are working on it, and they gonna release it when they feel its ready, and IMHO they are absolutely right.
Well, I just hope they get ready SOON =p

BTW, they posted some pictures of a new arena by chau and such, so its clear they are working.

I mean before PokemonOnline Br went online. I was waiting like 3 months and no news, no information, he didnt get online.

Ah maybe you are a new member of PokemonOnline Br or something because I was waiting POBR since July 2009 and TuRtLe didnt post news, information and so on.
You dont know the pass of PokemonOnline Br so you dont know what Im talking about.
Well Nvm. :)
Regards.

Was I speaking about pokemononline?

No you werent. Did you see that I said NVM? NVM means nevermind.
And I reffered to the waiting time not about PokemonOnline Br, PokemonOnline Br waiting time was just an example.

Happy now? ;)