• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They maiby want many ppls that can support the new commers?? i dont realy know but that the only reason i can see :(
I wanna play now!!! ^_^

They maiby want many ppls that can support the new commers?? i dont realy know but that the only reason i can see :(
I wanna play now!!! ^_^

Pft. There's more than enough players that wiould be online that can answer questions in the chats, i.e. Me!

And if they've fixed bugs, what possible questions could you have?

All the missions and stuff to get out of rook explain everything and all the items explain also, like 'Please put the axe in your hand' to cut trees.

Omfg, stop insulting them like they MUST launch it. Well, they 'must', and they will, just try to wait patiently, they are working on it, so the wait is worth

I am not insulting. I complimented their server since it is both fun and addictive(just like crack amirite?) Also people are getting impatient because they keep saying "Server comes back online tomorrow" and stuff but then it doesn't happen. Maybe if they followed through or set better deadlines...

sup nothing new?

seriously i dont get it...was supposed to be online alredy...geez how long people look i really patient and all of this and i know its worte waiting but comon people how lnog are we gonna wait...at least give us some deadline....

@up go whine somewhere else.
They are doing a great job.

Dude stfu...seriously i didnt say its not good server...or they doing shit job...just saying its getting boring...and i want deadline...so stfu..

Edit:....
any News..?..

Last edited:
Dude stfu...seriously i didnt say its not good server...or they doing shit job...just saying its getting boring...and i want deadline...so stfu..

Edit:....
any News..?..

Whine Whine WHINE is all i hear. "Booring, Deadlines.." They are doing what they can. If they wanna take a break they take a break.. If u think it's booring then u can gtfo o_O No1 forces u to stay ^^ I will wait untill it's perfected then i will play it

Whine? lol. The fat bear is too busy eating and smelling the honey. <We wont buy honey anymore>.
We all are tired of waiting but it's what we have nowaday.
If you want to give a good excuse, go on! do it but you'll always fail at trying.

Whine Whine WHINE is all i hear. "Booring, Deadlines.." They are doing what they can. If they wanna take a break they take a break.. If u think it's booring then u can gtfo o_O No1 forces u to stay ^^ I will wait untill it's perfected then i will play it

And you are the one that says something about whine??
You are spamming all threads with ur whine haha :D
" oh noes!! another project, im sure its going to fail "

Back on topic :)
Isnt it better to wait until more bugs are fixed instead of playing on a bugged server??
Anyways, Keep up the work guys. It'll be a awesome server

And you are the one that says something about whine??
You are spamming all threads with ur whine haha :D
" oh noes!! another project, im sure its going to fail "

Back on topic :)
Isnt it better to wait until more bugs are fixed instead of playing on a bugged server??
Anyways, Keep up the work guys. It'll be a awesome server

That would be good but saying that it will lauch "tomorrow" everytime isn't fun either

so people i looked at most posts here..basically...is this server gonna be open at the THIS weekend..?^^ cus look like aooowsommme server ever ! ^^

I've checked the OtservBr forum and... They wont open this week. They say that they are adding a lot of features and improving the balancement.
"We're not ready yet" < Talking about launching the server.

I've checked the OtservBr forum and... They wont open this week. They say that they are adding a lot of features and improving the balancement.

too bad :s

Yes and next week they wont host the serv because the hoster died or something.. wouldn't get surprised if they said something like that lool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back