• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare you to call me spamming, majority of my posts had informational and/or support content >.>
yeh, ofc uh huh 99% spam 1% text

So read back if u want ^^ if u r so sure about spam, u r pretty pathetic tho

Blame your teacher, not my fault and don't use such arguements if you actually didn't understand what have I said.

Cause it's pretty weird that you reply to something u don't know what is about

Blame your teacher, not my fault and don't use such arguements if you actually didn't understand what have I said.

Cause it's pretty weird that you reply to something u don't know what is about
:( now I understand less with that noob english

loool this thread is now talking about some one spamming.. who cares man lool. but talking about the server coming up on saturday, it would be nice if they gave a time. I don't wanna geek out on saturday and keep refreshing the website when they can give us a time. If they don't know the exact time, atleast give us an approximate time lol, atleast give us a guess when you think everything would be set and ready to go lol.

Thanks,
Eternal

shhh! wait for saturday :ninja:

My guess is all the stuff (updates & w/e they were adding) are already done, and they're actually testing right now. It will prolly open NOON in 'wherever they're all from lol'

I mean hell, they have 10 damn people on staff now, so it shouldn't be hard to have pvp tests, quests tests, and all around balancing.

10 gods = nothing but corruptness.

Nord God Offline
Chau God Offline
Mock God Offline
Conde2 God Offline
Thiagops God Offline
Kakato God Offline
Skyen hasus God Offline
Filippe God Offline
River God Offline
Victor God Offline

Status