• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 hours
16 minutes
7 seconds
the script not working.

RELEASE DATE IN MÉXICO???

Yea but maybe he's confused haha. Barry is really annoying and a bit retard.
He's saying (Barry) that 17:00 means release. 17:00 = Release.
His english skills are awesome.
14 minutes left.
Still waiting.

Yea but maybe he's confused haha. Barry is really annoying and a bit retard.
He's saying (Barry) that 17:00 means release. 17:00 = Release.
His english skills are awesome.
14 minutes left.
Still waiting.

You must be kidding me lool

My english skills sucks?? I don't think you have the right to say that lal "He's saying (Barry) that 17:00 means release. 17:00 = Release." wtf?? I think you didn't even understand what u wrote lol

I was the first at 48 I made my account and here Im.

firstj.png

That's what it says on their website, retard. ^_^

Well then it's obviously not working??

Failure said the release would be 17:00, and it isn't so that means its not working.. you could have figured that out by yourself?

Well then it's obviously not working??

Failure said the release would be 17:00, and it isn't so that means its not working.. you could have figured that out by yourself?

Maybe because I didn't see where the post which said it will be releasing 17:00.

And how could I know the counter was not working if I haven't read the post?

Now go back and play with yourself, retard :peace:

#edit
Sorry for double post -.-

I was the first at 48 I made my account and here Im.

firstj.png

You want us to congratulate you for being a no life nerd sitting behind his desk all day until he can logg in?? No thanks

You want us to congratulate you for being a no life nerd sitting behind his desk all day until he can logg in?? No thanks

You should congratulate me for having no-life (LMAO?) of him, I made mine 2 minutes earlier then him :)

Maybe because I didn't see where the post which said it will be releasing 17:00.

And how could I know the counter was not working if I haven't read the post?

Now go back and play with yourself, retard :peace:

#edit
Sorry for double post -.-

I just played with myself, no need for more.. well then I guess I made a mistake but still I couldn't know u didn't read failures post.. I assumed u knew because everyone was talking about it

Guess you can't always win :p

EDIT: gratz

I just played with myself, no need for more.. well then I guess I made a mistake but still I couldn't know u didn't read failures post.. I assumed u knew because everyone was talking about it

Guess you can't always win :p

EDIT: gratz

I was playing with myself when people were talking about it ^_^.

##
I want to play :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back