• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol they failed now... Changed the hunting tasks.
Before 25 Bugs, now 50.
Before 50 goblins, now 200
Before 5 assassins/5 scavengers, now 65 scavengers, 50 assasins.

BTW: Where's the reward they promised? We will reward the players after the reset" still waiting for it.

yea ok its kinda much, but look, you dont have to finish it in 15 minutes or something just take the time for it, you can kill some go do somethign else and then kill again

Hey I've talked with Chau, he said that the reward is "15 atribute points", just that? Please come on!

..or 50 attr points
i cant kill roaches with all those players in the sewers
or the roaches are spawning in more time
or there are less roaches

Give us 500 premium days. :D.

Nehh, but 15 attribute points are too less for sure.
25 - 30 attribute points would be fair.

No, the damage has changed a lot, now ember is from 20-40 damage, before it was 80-90 damage in ember+1.

whats the best thing to spend attr points on? is there anything i should avoid using them on?

The attributes change from vocation to vocation. I'm a knight so I try to balance Agi, Vit and Str..

fansite latino (in spanish lol) coming soon.
latino team coming soon.

esten viendo el subforo Spanish, alli saldra lo del team, y bueno, tambien el reclutamiento para el team del fansite.

How the hell is a warrior supposed to kill a mutated rat all by himself without a weapon? Except for the Dagger...

Premium System released! You can now buy your Kingdom Age Premium Account. Premium Items will be released soon!
:facepalm: I hope the items isn't the best ones you can get in the game...

I'm being atkt by rotworms then I freeze whole comp is freezing then i restart pc then it says im already logged in and now im dead :(

lifes a bitch

Lolaye go kill those rots atking me im in like middle of the carrion rotworm cave im vain btw if u didnt know

Edit: rots hit too low gonna take em ages to kill me i think

guys where can i sell twilight helmet and mithril boots?

Well about second fail: Yes a second BIG fail.
12:00 AM and they just have 33 players online.
They are doing it bad.

Level 20 here :p Mage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back