• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mission Level 10 - Kill 80 Goblins

LOL! the missions are getting bored and game too.

guys where can i sell twilight helmet and mithril boots?
On the TS's you was able to sell at shop, but now apparently you can't buy it neither sell it to/from shop. Its good, so you can deal with players :)
EDIT: This is kinda spoil, but whatever. I found out you can sell those 25lvl-equips at that other town >>> which i forgot the name..
Not sure about the lvl40-items..

Last edited:
I just quit this server lol, Mock nerf'd the spells so badly. I went from hitting 120~ to 40~

Same, I dont think I'll play.
When it was first released, it was decent, now. Not so much.

Theres so many bugs still, I can see it having another reset.

i am retired, piece of shit.
big big big big fail.
no more playing with his features >.>

Hell, it was even boring before the reset.

Yeah it got kinda boring thats why I didnt even try now after reset as I guess its much worse, and yep it probably is as many people says that the serv sux now so ^_^

Edit: Im bored so gonna try out the serv abit :p

Last edited:
am I the only one whose client crashed and now will not log in?

Is this supposed to be official release? 10 mins and the message still there.
"Connection Refused. An official game shouldnt have those crashes but anyway lets wait an answer from Mock.
If it continues, Mock will have to give us another reward because we're palying the official game.

The Best thing about the server is the mapping.
The rest of it just gets kinda boring

They should hibernate this server for more or less 6 months, or maybe a year, and in this period, fix these bugs and then make a descent release.

They will loose money and players if they still reseting the server every month :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back