• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well about the premium.
1.- 10€ for just a month.
2.- 10€ for a server of 80 players each day.
3.- 10€ for lags/kicks/freezes.
4.- Just some exp, horse, rent a house, fly features.

Tibia: 7€ a premium of 1 month.
With a lot of players and big features.

they have to donate if they want to keep server up or it will be so lagy ect

In that case, players must stop donating in order to have the ot closed
It's a pity that such good ot is awfully handled.

Read carefully my latest post and think about it...

I wonder why the have such a bad dedicated when they have spend month/years on this server... Anyone know where the server is hosted?

Execute the ping command and you'll get the IP then google.com and type the IP you obtained. It will show you where is located.

hey ya :p
a quote from victor at Otserv.com.br
[Kingdom Age] Clarification!

Greetings,

I'm Victor, one of the administrators of the Kingdom Age, and come make some clarifications about what happened and what happens at this time.

How many know the kingdom Age is a project done for innovation in the world of ATS (Alternative Tibia Server) with the main objective to redesign everything that is known by the name of 'Wiki'. Done well, a number of innovative and unique, but unfortunately for my incompetence and the whole team, they were not tested as they should, thus causing a great imbalance in the game, both vocations, as in domestic trade and various other factors.

On the incident portrayed in the famous screenshot giving my "level" for a certain player, I explained what happened to the team and realized it was not clear to the players. So I reply to everyone, without exception, that the player was quoted in the screenshot send a PM (Private Message) saying that the points of His attributes were corrupted. As soon as the server was making numerous errors arise, to test, I took two levels so that he could obtain some points of attributes, thus being able to finish my check error. Fortunately there was no risk of error, then pulled out the levels and attributes that had been put in the player's character, so a big misunderstanding.

Along with all these terrible events, still has a problem in the dedicated server on which the Kingdom Age was staying, specifically the Network of the company, causing constant LAGs (Latency At Game, in Portuguese: Latency in game), like most of you witnessed.

Our best and most feasible solution found at the time, was shut down the server and work emcima from our mistakes. And that is exactly what we're doing so far!

As for the dedicated server, already bought another one and we are testing everything we can. Soon (this week-end), we will be opening a forum Kingdom Age in order to have a better team communicativeness with our players. The Kingdom age is expected to return at the end of this week coming, so keep an eye on the site!

I ask sincerely apologize for what happened and that the players who paid premium or purchased items in the shop please be assured that everything will be compensated!

Sincerely,
Victor

:p i try to translate it :p

yeh the same story of always
maybe if they remove 80% of staff i might come back

yeh the same story of always
maybe if they remove 80% of staff i might come back

what you think about it
Hello players \o/

We've reformulated our team. We removed some staff members that weren't so active.

The current and official members are:

• Victor (Team Administrator-Programmer)
  • Jotape (Programmer)
  • Colex (Programmer-scripter)
  • Mock (Scripter)
  • River (Mapper-Spriter)
  • Kakato (Mapper)
Regards,
Vision Entertainment

This server is a big fail, EPIC FAIL.
It was going to be great but the staff fucked it up.

what you think about it
Yeh, maybe if they fix all these matterz ;) who knows, in some century later they might get 50+ average online
but they never listened to players :)
Well about the premium.

...and corrupt staff(they ban you if you betray them)
victorw.jpg

*First thing I noticed upon login and playing; Mapping. Mapping is really detailed and nice. +!

* The gameplay and story line is fine , until I reached the stuff with NPC Aeralus [or w/e..] , he's not done... The killing quests get too boring, like.. Every new one requires more and more.. first kill 20 of em , then 50 , then 250 , soon will be 50000?.. -!

* There is a major delay when walking (every 1-2 sec) , and every few minutes there is a 10 second lag. [I think mostly everyone of us experienced this] ... -!

* Server crashes and is not protected as it seems. -!
* Website could of been done better , and there's no forum at all. -!

* Premium is , in my opinion , expensive [or lower the price - or extend it for longer duration]. -!

I could go on with the criticism .. Though I really like the server and the functions inside and stuff , sprites too , I recommend waiting until it's fully done and lag-less. It was released too early. [+ and -!]

Let's see:
+ : 2
- : 6

KthxBye.

Corrupt GMs, most GMs don't even listen when you want to point out a bug or problem, BRs whine and get what they want, stupid "fixes"(like drastically lowering spell damages, making dragons stronger, reducing NPC prices on sellable loot, etc). All in all, this server was fun before the reset and would be fun if the staff got their shit together and made the server more like it was before the reset. I suggest that no one wastes their time on this bullshit.

-Server constant lags
-Weakened vocs (not the best balance)
-Helllike exhaustion
-OP monsters
-Ddos
-Less valuable loot
-2 huge almost impossible-to-get rubies to continue quests @ level 35
-deaf staff
:) tha'ts k.age

nver
not rcommended to play

when will this game start?.. or atleast open?

2-3 Weeks probably, and then 1 week after reset, and wait 5 months and it will open again and do teh same shietz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back