• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Im a magician. I said that we will have atleast a crash per day.
:) PD: My internet connection is the best, I play some servers of Tibia and I dont have that lag but when I play KA I get lag, 1 sqm per second BUT if open the bot and push the dash it works fine! without lags so I think everybody that dont have lags is because they're using bot. Ghamie could be one using dash every day.

You should learn english and then pretend being non retarded rofl

you got best internet, best bot, everything best
however, u r only whining, blaming and nothing else and ur posts contain just bs all over topic

Ghamie your 60% of activity is because you've posted here like 40 times.
Dont call me spammer because Im not spamming, Im just giving out my opinion.
Dont try to protect the staff because you wont never be GM/Tutor and also they wont give you a free premium for the protection you're always doing.

If being comprehensive means that for you, then I can freely call you stupid. You have stated that server sucks over dozen of times and yet not stopping doing it.
Don't you really think it was enough?

And about protect the staff and free premium thing, are you seriously kidding me?
Not even underaged kid would invent such arguement, really use something proper to argue me >.>

Honestly, you are pathetic

if u hate the server so much why dont u just quit it and leave the thread alone.

start pc->login windows xp->open firefox->www.otservlist.org->play a 0 LAG SERVER!

So other's don't make the mistake of joining it. Duh.

Exactly, he tries so hard to make others not joining it.
And like I've said, you just have to be patient and support the staff, and eventually they will afford a real host.

But no, you guys just have to quack about how laggy it is.
Seriously, it's not that laggy as you guys have described.
If you even have it that badly, then it's either your ISP or you're too far away from the server.
And by that, it's not their fault, it's yours.

And oh, what does it take you? 5-10 minutes to download the client, install it, create an account and log in?
Wow, you guys have to put so much effort in flaming, because people can "waste" a total of 5-10 minutes? :blink:

Give me a break, you all are just friggin' jealous.
'Cause you're afraid that K-A will take your customers! Haha!

Great life < applaus > :thumbup:

Edit:
Honestly, you are pathetic

Indeed, he argues like a 5 years old. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
reset comes, reset goes...

The only think i didn't like about this server is the website!

You worked about 2 years on this project and you made that kind of simple website? You should design your own because i've seen that layout in other server and even in other games(Mu, Priston Tale, etc).
Then your news system is so old and "noob" that you should create your own system and design.
Other things is the left column, you have the same features of a normal server of opentibia, why don't you create your own features with ALL the ingame features you have!

I'm really dissapointed with this project just cause the website. I always say, "if a website is poor, simple, and non-creative then the server should be created with the same effort".
Now, with all the staff you got(8-12) you should consider this post to create a UNIQUE one, i'm sure if you do that, player will be more interested and you will gain more players every day just cause a website.

Thats all.

Edit: One more thing, this server has a forum? Because if not then you should make one :D

They told me that the ot is more important, I was about to help them with many fixes to AAC and other scripts but they care more for the OT. I agree with you, Pitufo. This is a uncompleted project that has been prematurely released

betterthanyou.png

Well here you are.
A character made at 09:20~ and kaplar! Level 20 in less than 24 hours.
As you can see I've a lot of attribute points [27] and I've to
finish all the quests like 80 goblins, Fidr missions, Captain Erdon missions...
I sent the set from my main char to this char. :)

About the loot that you see in the image is just a part of all that I've
in the bp. As you can see I've a lot of rupees and upgrade diamonds.

If you're interested in botting this game and get a lot of gems I'll let
you the list with the ID's of the rupees and the upgrade diamonds.
Of course the loot you see is just a PART of what Im getting.
The average of rupees you get each hour is from 15-20 each hour.

A good way to gain lvl, money while you're outside. I (l) botting.

The bot doesnt let you to buy spells because your char is getting stronger so I cant buy spells :(

spalls.png

My goals will be first take some lvl and then start buying spells, doing quests and then buy pacc.
Well nothing more to add.
Here you're what I promised, the list of the rupees, diamonds.

MORE ADVANCES COMING TOMORROW...

Last edited:
@ Pitufo & Beon
Hi, I'm Tom and I'm eight years old. And a half. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back