• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam! Looks really dam good!
But, what happened with the release?
(If it was already mentioned, I am sorry but I wont read 13 pages of ppls comments lol)

Suggestions B4 Sleep:

3x free premium days for top 50 players!

Dam! Looks really dam good!
But, what happened with the release?
(If it was already mentioned, I am sorry but I wont read 13 pages of ppls comments lol)

It was released and about 120 people logged on in the first hour, but there were so many bugs, but fixable on the first day. As days moved on MANY more bugs were to be found and they were horrifically bad that it caused everyone's character to be messed up; HP for example.

And now...

It..

is going to be...

resetted!

It should be 2x all the time imho, 1x is waaaay to slow.
And rofl, so many bugs, but it wasn't waste of time, at least for me :D Now I know what to do better next "official" release xD

It should be 2x all the time imho, 1x is waaaay to slow.
And rofl, so many bugs, but it wasn't waste of time, at least for me :D Now I know what to do better next "official" release xD
yes, ask me to bot for you .i.

Wonder what happens next release, when everyone gets 40+, we'll discover new bugs and shit, and boom RESET!

Well, atleast now I know how to complete the tutorial fast :p.

Tbh I dont mind if there was a server reset.
At the end of it, it will be a good server without resets after all the bugs are fixed.
Anyway, I dont think this server will lose players.

Good luck.

;D im going to pg :)
im going to be the top :)

jajajaja :)

eii i have a question :p do you was play chasm??

Yes, he did play with us, the server I ruled : DDDD
and I'm going to be the top of KA :/

what is chasm? kingdom age will be released tomorrow again! but after 1 week they will reset again.... KINGDOM AGE FINAL RELEASE! but after 2 weeks they will reset
WTf?

I honestly don't mind a reset, I will be the first one in, hurry to go and kill all the bosses for the items then start with the missions :->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back