• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, 2morrow niglet! Well, Sat = better than Sunday. Should release it on Monday when all the kiddies in school so I can get level 30 while everyone is gone!

I agree with teh taffz0r.

Yes, 2morrow niglet! Well, Sat = better than Sunday. Should release it on Monday when all the kiddies in school so I can get level 30 while everyone is gone!

Timezones is a bitch :(
Nice to hear though that it is getting released on Saturday :)

Sorry for the inconvenience Kingdom age will return Saturday with everything 100%!

Regards,
Victor

Thanks for updating us and telling us its coming out on Saturday but, are the characters going to wipe so its a fresh new start?

Translators always fail, and I mean always.

Anyways, so what, is this new attr only for mages? And was our attacks decreased?

Well, I'm going to sleep nabz, tired of workin on website and crapz, got some job stuff to do in 8~ hours. TTYL!

Someone mentioned in that topic that the other attr will be regen o_O

stop bumping this old thread -.-

You must be illiterate.

If this is old, Poke Online's thread must be Ancient.

Seems you base the threads life on posts lol. EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS APRIL 30TH ON FIRST POST!

The server was released last week, and is coming back today. What (in a threads life) is 'old' to you?

iBlue please don't use that blue font it's annoying lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back